Chapter 37: Snow!!

A/N: Hello! I'm very sorry for the late update.

And this time I have a very good reasons why I'm not updating:

1st week of December:

It's my birthday and I'm not in the mood cause there's my bestfriends not even talking to me and didn't even dare to look at me.

We ended up having a fight! Then they ended up surprising at my birthday.

2nd week of December:

We had to practice a lot for our performances at the Foundation day. Believe it or not, I did 4 performances. (Doxology, Modern Dance Festival, Special Number, Choir's concert)

You would not beleive how I practiced all those stuff in a week plus it's more harder because of the freakin' exams on that week also!!!

3rd week of December:

So we performed all those stuff and I felt like, "I'm shinning on stage! This feels so awesome! Maybe this is the feeling when 2ne1 and SNSD stands up on stage."

Then after all those things is the Christmas party! Which was the last time I saw my friends in person  this year. (See you guys next year!!)

And those are the reasons. Maybe you guys are satisfied.

Also sorry cause this chapter ain't long. HAHAHAHAHAH PEACE!!!!

Thank you for the 7K+ reads!! It's like a birthday gift for me!!

-AKSJ

***

Chapter 37: Snow!!

Emily's POV

It's 4:00 am when I decided to stand up and keep looking for the others.

"What ever it is. We have to see it."

I heared a voice. That's Kate's voice! Are they looking for me?

My power 'telephaty' must be working.

I don't want them to worry! Something can happen to them.

××

I walked with my horse around.

I can't still can't find Ashley and Claire.

I continued walking until I saw something.

It's a cottage!!!

I went there. It's small. Maybe dwarfs live inside.

I knocked three times.

"Coming!!!" It seems like an old lady's voice.

The door opened. I saw an old lady wearing a dress. She's wearing an apron.

"Uhm.... Good evening! I'm Princess Emily of Rubico." I greeted.

"Good evening your highness! What brings you here? Would you like to have a sit?"

"Uhm thank you." She welcomed me. I sat on the couch.

"Have you seen a white kitten and a green bird?" I asked.

She placed a tray on the center table. The tray has a cup of tea and a bunch of cookies.

"Oh I've seen a kitten. The kitten looks like Princess Ashley."

"Have you seen where it went? How about a green bird that looks like Princess Claire?" I asked.