Chapter 31:The Journey is About to Begin

a/n: Celebrating 2.1k reads!! Thankie very much.

________

Chapter 31: The Journey is About to Begin

Emily's POV

We just arrived from Human world.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Emily, you should change your clothes." Ashley said.

I looked at my self. I'm wearing shorts and simple shirt for bed.

"What will I wear? A ball gown?" I asked.

"Don't be silly. Come on." Claire said pulling me to my closet.

___

"No." Claire said as she pulled the dress out of my cabinet.

"Hey!" I screamed

"No. Wait. Perfect!!" She smiled.

I looked at the dress. It's a simple boyish one. It's color black.

[a/n: The dress is like the dress of Merida from the movie Brave.]

"Go on. Wear that." She patted my hair before leaving.

I wore dress and went out.

____

"You 2 should wear something like this too." I said messing up my hair.

"Give us 3 minutes." Ashley smiled. Then they disappeared. I think they teleported.

>>FASTFORWARD<<

"I'm back." Ashley appeared infront of me.

"Me too." Claire appeared. Both of them are wearing the same kind of clothes as I am.

"So now what?" I asked.

"Let's leave now." Claire said.

"But we need weapons." I said.

"Where do we get some?" Ashley said.

"Uh. Let's borrow from the soldiers." I said.

"Everybody here is connected to dreams, Emily. They're alseep. So, I think it will be better if we borrow from the school instead." Claire said.

"There's weapon's at school?" I asked.

"Yes. All the princes have those kind of lessons. I don't know what they call it." Ashley said.

"Guys--" I said.

"Princess Emily. You forgot your manners. It's not good for a princess to call her friends or other princesses 'guys'. It's much better if you use 'girls' or 'princesses'." Claire cut me.

"Where did you get that? I haven't heared that since the last time I came here." I said.

"Oh. It's the new Royal Lesson. You should catch up with your lessons here." Ashley spoke.

"Anyway, princesses. The Diamonda is too far, right? So does that mean we need to walk instead of using our powers because our powers can't do it that far?" I asked.

"We can if king will grant us more power." Claire said.

"We don't have time to chat here. Let's go to school now." Ashley said.

We teleported to school.

@School.

We walked to the soldier-training-room of the princes. I hope there's a teacher inside so we can ask fast.

Claire knocked.

The door opened and revealed the youngest professor in the campus, Mr. Harris.

"Good afternoon Mr. Harris." We said in chorus.

"Good afternoon princesses. What brings you here?" He smiled.

"We just want to borrow some weapons because. Ughm. It's because of the curse. You that curse, don't you sir?" Ashley spoke.

"Oh sure. Come in." He welcomed us inside.

"These are the most light. I'm giving you a bag each. Are you going to travel?" He asked.

"Yes sir. We are going to Diamonda." I said.

"Well, I think you need some more magic than you have." He smiled.

Then I just remembered. Mr. Harris is my professor in my Magical Lessons. He is like the coolest prof 'cause he never shouts at class and gives the easiest tests ever! He's so unlike my teachers in Human world.

"I'll give these to you." He handed each of us sling bag.

"Open if you now you can't fight anymore. Or if there's an emergency or." Then he smiled. "When danger is real danger." He stopped for a moment. "Just trust the pure magic girls." He smiled. "It will protect you and don't take it off."

"Thank you sir. Thank you very much." We smiled.

"Anytime." He smiled.

____

We went to the school's stable to get some horses.

"This are the only ones available." The guy guarding the stable. I don't know his name. Hehhe.

"Okay. We'll take them sir. Thank you." Claire talked.

I looked at the eyes of the horse. It looked at mine too. I rode at it's back

"I'm ready." I said.

"Me too."

"Me three."

"So let's go." Claire lead. She knows the to Diamonda.