Chapter 40: Princess Emily

A/N: Hello!!!!! I'm back! This is a short update but it really explains a lot.

Drama is everywhere in the story

_____

Chapter 40: Princess Emily

Narrator's POV

Every character is currently........uhhh...........let's just say.......

Every character in our story.....their tears are falling....

Emily's life is about to end....She only has 5 minutes left....

"5 minutes, dear."

Emily's mom crying to death

Emily's dad at the human world, crying

Kate? Crying....

Rhea??? Crying

Everyone of them...

___

"8:05"

Why am I so imperfect?

I'm such a fool! I'm ugly, useless and I suck!

Why would I be a chosen princess is I'm not worth it and I can't do this?

Why did the pure magic chose me?

Now, the world is ending and it's all my fault!

Why am I the only princess in Birthstone World who failed everyone's hope?

I'm always too late!

It's all my fault!

"You are not the daughter of Rubico's King."

Flashback

"Your majesty, this girl isn't your daughter! Why are treating her like the princess?" (Trixie)

"She is the daugther of Mary Jones! My wife! Grandaughter of Luciana! Her mother is your queen." (King)

"But why do you have to take her here? She's the only half human in this land and many won't like her!"(Trixie)

"She is the only heir of the trone, Trixie! And she is the daugther of one of the highest royals!" (King)

"You're the highest royal blood?" (Trixie)

"Of course not! I'm not even royal! I'm adapted! She is the grandaughter of Queen Luciana! Last Queen of Diamonda! And Diamonda is the highest and most powerful kingdom in this land!" (King)

End of Flashback

"Huh? I'm just used to be the queen of Rubico??"

"Dear, I'm your grandmother! Your mother, Belle Smith, her real name is Mary Jones."

Flashback

At the marriage ceremony of Mary Jones and the King.

A light appeared and it was because of Luciana.

Mary Jones went inside and forgot everything. She was brought to the human family known as "Smith" Family. Her name was changed into Belle.

Her memories will only come back once someone from Birthstone world will appear before her. Just like what happened to Emily.

When Mary Jones was a little girl, she wanted a coronation day but Luciana never let her have one. Luciana got angry she chased her own child with a knife.

Running away from Diamonda, Princess Mary landed at Rubico, where he met Prince Peter, the king of Rubico.

Princess Mary stayed at the palace of Rubico until their marriage happened and she dissapeared.

She had a family at the human world and her daugther is Princess Emily, the one who will save everyone.

End of Flash back...

Emily's POV

"Now you know who you are......"

"Am I??"

"Now, darling. Who are you?"

"I'm Princess Emily." I stopped. Then I realized. 8:05. 8 letters 5 letters. Princess Emily.

"I'm comanding the clock to stop! The answer is Princess Emily!" I shouted.

"I knew you were intelligent!"

"So get ready for a party, okay?" Was the last words that I heared.