Chapter 2: The Weird Truth

Chapter 2: The weird truth

Emily's POV

I heared someone knocking at my window AGAIN. I lazily, well come on this always happens, stood up opened it and there is the butterfly.

"You! You little pest! You've been messing up my dreams!" I blurted out. I hope it can understand though.

"Your majesty, Princess Emily Jones Thermopolis. It is time for you to come with me." The butterfly said.

"What the heck? This is just a dream. Butterflies can't talk!" I mumbled to myself convincing inner me that I was just crazy.

"You're majesty, you need to accept the real you. Your father, the king, has been waiting for you for 17 years, princess." It spoke again in this very calm voice.

"Why the heck are you calling me Princess? My name is Emily Smith Ronaldo!" I shouted again.

"Your highness, your father will explain everything if you will come with me."

"I'll never come with you! You pest!" I said. I shut the windows closed and went to my bed.

When I went to my bed, I felt like falling forever. I felt my stomach starting to hurt due to my falling. Am I dying?

I opened my eyes.

"Ahh!!!" I screamed. It's like I'm falling into a magic portal.

___

I opened my eyes and there is this beautiful place.

"How the heck have I went in here?" I asked the butterfly in this awful tone. I mean the butterfly that talked to me but that butterfly just transformed into a fairy.

I admit, she was looking beautiful. She has red crystal wings. I think it's ruby. Her hair was like, red orange. What a damn dream, I should stop watching movies again and again for the whole day.

"Your highness, let me introduce myself first. I'm Trixie. Welcome to the Rubico, one of the kingdoms in Birthstone world." Trixie said.

"Why would I care about your name?" I asked unpleased with her respect for me and all.

"Please ride in the carriage." Trixie said.

"Whatever." When I said that, I realized I could be lost if I didn't came with Trixie.

"Wait! Wait for me!" I rush to the carriage.

I noticed everything is made of rubies. To be honest, they are so beautiful. I lios parted in awe when I observed the place. Every one has reddish pale skin. And I notice I do too.

We reached the palace she's talking about. But I'm not sure if it was a palace. Well, whatever it is, it's was very beautiful. It's a silver painted walls and some parts are real rubies.

"So is this the palace you're talking about?" I asked.

"Yes, your majesty."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

Trixie led me to the throne room.Well, I think it's throne room. Throne room is the first room a king's visitor goes in first. According to Chloe's book which I I found too mch boring to read.

While walking, I noticed there were two crowns inside a glass box. On the other crown there is something written... "Crown of the Queen" and on the other... "Crown of the lost princess"

I wonder, who is the princess? Woah this place has a pretty interesting mystery.

I also noticed some paintings of every ruler of Rubico painted by my family members. And there is the present king, alone. He dosen't have a family. Maybe his family is the queen and the lost princess.