Chapter 1: 150 years ago

UNKOWN POV:

150 years ago.

"LU!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!" I heared someone shouting at the top of her lungs as if it's her sourve of life. It took me a while to realize it was no other than, my step sister.

"I'm here!" I said.

"I'm washing your cheap dresses!!" I shouted back trying to mock her shouting earlier. Then, I soon realized. Oh, crap. That was suppose to stay in my mind!

"What did you say?!?!?" She said entering the room with her face threatening me and all.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean the word 'cheap.' What I mean is my dress is cheap!" I said nervously panting. I tried to give her the apologetic look but sadly she seems to be a lot rude and much of a biatch to have mercy on me.

"Yes, I know that your dress is cheap 'cause it's made of rags and that don't you dare call that dress cheap! It has rubies in it!!" She screamed while pulling my hair.

"Aw! Aw! Stop it! I said I'm sorry!!" I pleaded as my eyes started forming tears.

"Prepare my dress! I'm going to the palace tonight." She ordered.

"You're going to the palace? Can I come with you?" I asked.

"Lu, there are 3 reasons why you can't come." She said.

"What is it?" I asked annoyed. She always gave three reasons. She must be obsessed with the number like how she's obsessed with the dressed I'm washing for her which... Mmm it is quite pretty but mother made it from the old clothes the family passed from generation to generation. Also, the rubies she was pertaining to earlier are actually just handmade by me with a little help of magic and she never even knew.

"1st. Look at you. You look like a 10 year old girl that doesn't have a home and lives in a trash can." She said showing me mirror.

"2nd. The royal family can't see you. Mother told me that you will never see the royal family." She said.

Oh, I know why. You don't want me to know about THAT.

"And 3rd. You're just my maid." She smiled evily

I frowned. I really hate my life. Life must have felt the same.

____

I just finished brushing my step sister's hair.

"Do you think that I still don't know the truth?" I spoke trying the hold down the demon instead.

"What are you talking about?" She asked curiously. Well, as if she's really curious.

"Stop pretending!"

"I already know that I'm adopted! I already knew that I'm the King and Queen's youngest daugther!" The little me yell at her.

"How did you know that?" She said quite surprised. This attitude always annoyed me. Such fake attitude.

"Before mother died, I heared your conversation!" I said as my tears fall again.

"You heared it all?" She said getting scared. She must've knew what is gong to happen, that's why.

I don't look like an innocent girl when I'm angry.

"Yes, I did." I said revealing a knife from behind.

"Lu, calm down." She whispered loud enough for me to hear while walking backwards.

"Stop calling me Lu! I have a name!"

"I'm so sorry! I'm sorry Luciana! Please." She cried and pleaded on her knees.