Chapter 10: Glooming?

Chapter 10 : Glooming?

Emily's POV

I woke up in a very good mood. I don't know why.

Is it because of mom or... or .....or Kyle?

No, no, no, no! Not, never, no!

Just ignore him.

I wore a white short 7 inches above my knee, a cute pink t-shirt, and a blue rubber shoes.

I went at the mirror and brushed my hair.

"Good morning princess!!" I heared Trixie.

"Good morning. Oh, can you please call me Emily or Em instead of your majesty, your highness or such? I feel old when someone calls me that." I said sitting at my bed. I let Trixie stand on my hand.

"As you wish." As she said that. Her wings started sparkling.

>>FASTFORWARD<<

I drove to school.

@School

I walked to my classroom. And please tell me why is everybody looking at me? Everytime I walk around the hall it seems that everybody forgot that I still exist in this world. No one ever lookes at me.

I looked to the end and I saw Trixie. She's still following me. I feel the opposite of freedom.

I suddenly flipped my hair and I felt like someone new. I didn't even now why I did that!

Rhea's POV

I'm just infront of our classroom's door with Danica and Stephanie. Suddenly, I saw Emily wearing a white short, pink t-shirt, and a blue rubber shoes. And I saw a red butterfly flying near her. Great, animals like that freak.

"Look, the boyish girl is looking girly today." I whispered at Danica.

"Right." She said in a lazy tone. She's busy texting someone.

I snatched her phone and put it on my shoulder bag.

"Hey give it back!" She yelled

"Your not paying attention to what I'm saying." I said

"I'll pay attention just give me back my phone!" She said.

"Fine." I said giving her phone back. She took it.

NEVER MIND. I'm not gonna let Emily have a good day.

_____

KYLE'S POV

I saw Kate almost went near Emily. Speaking of Emily, Emily looks cute today.

"Kate!" I called her.

She gave me a 'what' look.

"Come here." I said

She went near me.

"What?" She asked

"You gave me a favor, right?" I said

"Oh, yeah. I forgot." She said

"Give Emily this pink roses and chocolates." I said giving her the stuff.

"Not now. Emily is looking at us." She said pointing to Emily.

"Later." I said walking away

_________

Emily's POV

I saw Kate about to come near me but Kyle called her. He is giving her a boquet of pink roses and chocolates. How sweet.

I was wondering why would Kyle give Kate pink roses? Kyle knows Kate's favourite flower is calla lily.