Chapter 20: Bad Feeling

Emily's POV

I'm thinking about that dream. That dream is really misterious. Maybe the book at my bag has something about it. The problem is I'm bored at reading and I throwed it in the trash can.

All day I'm thinking about that weird dream. Maybe it has something about my past? No, I don't remember having a situation like that.

I'm driving my car to the hospital. I'm going to visit Chloe.

@Hostpital

I entered the room which Chloe is staying.

Inside, her father is sitting.

"Good afternoon sir." I greeted politely.

"Good afternoon Emily." He said. He went out of the room.

"Hi Chloe. How are you feeling? I want to tell you are the top 3. I missed you. You know what, everyday I always felt that something is missing. And that thing that is missing is you. I love you BFF. Get well soon." I said holding her hand.

Chloe's POV

When I fell alseep my soul was transported to Queen Luciana's temple. I can hear Emily when she is talking to me.

Wait, I hear Emily.

"Hi Chloe. How are you feeling? I want to tell you are the top 3. I missed you. You know what, everyday I always felt that something is missing. And that thing that is missing is you. I love you BFF. Get well soon."  Emily said

"Did you found a way to free me?" I asked. She isn't answering.

"Emily! Do you hear me?" I asked but no answer.

"Emily!" I shouted

"Emily! Talk to me!" I shouted once again but still no answer.

I continued shouting but she didn't answer. I'm starting to have a bad feeling something bad happened. Something is not right.

"Hello! Darlings!!!!!" I heared someone. It was Queen Luciana.

"I had a fun time in the Human World!!!!!!~" She said in a singing tone.

"What fun time?" I asked.

"The most important Chosen Princess forgot that she is a Chosen Princess. She forgot that she is Ruby and a Birthstone. She will live in the Human world forever." She said laughing.

"I KNEW YOU DID SOMETHING BAD TO EMILY!!!!!" I cursed.

Her attention went to me. She looked like she's going to kill me.

"What did you said slave?" She said

"I said you don't deserve to rule the whole universe!!" I shouted.

She took me out of my cage.

"Say that once again I'll kill you." She wisphered.

"Old witch." I mumbled.

She put me back on my cage.

Emily's POV

I'm practicing with my friends now. Dancing and singing.

"Break." I said.

I grabbed my bottle of water and drank it.

"Emily, is there something wonderful that happened?" Kate asked.

"No why?" I asked.

"These past days you were always thinking about many things. But today you seemed relaxed." Kate said.