Chapter 33

AN

FYI... hindi pa po ito ang last na chapter may mga mangyayari pa po.. pero I decided na hindi ko na lalagyan ng part 2.. kapag iniisip ko kasi parang hindi na rin naman masyadong maraming chapters ang isusunod ko... para hindi maging boring... 

anyway...

BAWAL PO ANG MAGALIT!!! hehehehehehehe..... LUV U ALL MWAH!

Chapter 33

Andrew

Life can be so ironic…

There I was, just barely a year ago… I was the guy who will never be caught in a serious relationship… but now… I’m the guy who can’t wait to tie the knot! I never imagined myself being addicted to a girl…

Tanya means the world to me now… bakit pa kailangan patagalin… All I ever want is for her to be my wife… what is there to wait? we don’t need a long engagement for we’ve known each other for quite some time now… she’d seen me at my best and at my worst… and besides I’ll be hitting two birds in one stone… first, I’ll be complying to my mom’s wishes and that is to settle down, I can still beat the deadline…   second, I will marry the one I love and be with her forever… I can’t imagine my life right now without her… kung pwede ko nga lang syang pakasalan, ngayon na mismo, at this very minute, gagawin ko… but I don ‘t want to scare her… pag-uwi na lang namin sa Manila.. hahahaha! Kidding aside… A month from now is enough preparation… I don’t want to wait that long… and besides, her family already gave their blessings… I have been talking to them before I let them talk to Tanya on New Year’s eve, her mom was teary eyed but she was happy for us… and now… I have to prepare Tanya to meet my mom,,,, she’s terrified but I know she’ll do just great and I know that my parents will also adore her… ganon lang naman si mommy, she’s a brat sometimes… but I know that all she wants is for me to be happy… well, now I am… I hope it will continue this way and everything goes the way I planned… I hope…

We spent another 2 days in Baguio… and I never seen Tanya so carefree… we’ve been to places and done things that I never imagined that I would do.. like go to Burnham park and ride a boat! Muntik na ngang tumaob yung boat! Kung nagkataon baka nagswimming kami sa pond full of frogs!!!! May pinakain pa sya sa kin na corn with milk etc, masarp and hindi ko nagustuhan yung grilled intestines… isaw ang tawag nya don… it was really gross… Natatawa na lang ako kung maisip kong may makakita sa kin… But over all I enjoyed every part of it… despite of all the streetfoods that she want me to eat…

I’m just a little bit sad right now because  Holidays are over and we have to go back to reality….

“Uwi na ba talaga tayo???” she asked while I put her luggage inside the trunk… My heart keeps flipping over everytime she uses that tone on me… she’s really cute kapag naglalambing sya, I really didn’t thought that she had it in her… strong kasi ang personality nya… That’s why I can’t help but smile when she uses her tone like that because it’s very rare…

Yung ibang mga pinamili nya sa van ko na lang ipinalagay, she loves buying things for the twins, kaya nga spoiled na spoiled yung 2 yon sa kanya… yung driver ko na nag mag-uuwi sa Manila…

“We’ll have another vacation.. a longer one… I promise..” I said, at dinagdag ko…  “after our wedding… “ I smiled teasingly…

Her face turned beet red and she looked away… how I would give a million bucks just to read her mind right now… for an outgoing  girl like her… I never expected that she’s conservative… she never even allowed me to enter in her room! her reason …. So that we can have something to look forward to when we’re married… well she’s right and I agreed to that…