Chapter 41 (Andrew's POV)

AN..

Yehey! nkapag-UD na rin ako sa wakas! haaaaayyyy... sorry for the long wait... I have to overcome some obstacles... and I've been in soooo much pressure lately... pero at least malapit na tayong maka home run!!!! I chap to go! iniisip ko kung maglalagay ako ng epilogue.. hmmmm malamang... well anyway... this is Andrew's POV .. maraming nagrerequest nito kaya ETO NA PO SYA!!! 

Sinimulan ko to nung nasa cemetery si Andrew... If you want you can look back at the previous chapters so you can review what happened then... 

Chapter  41

Andrew

I poured a glass of wine to my unseen companion… I know I kind of look silly. Here I am, alone inside the Ramirez mausoleum, talking to a ghost. Kahit nga ako natatawa sa pinag-gagagawa ko. The sensible part of me would laugh at the things that I’ve been doing for the past couple of months. Who would ever think that the biggest player in town would run around the world, desperately trying to win back the girl he loves?! Napapailing na lang ako sa mga kalokohan na pinaggagagawa ko. I was so desperate for the past couple of months. Desperate to make Tanya come back to me that I haven’t been thinking. So all of my efforts has been flushed down the drain. Walang nangyari sa kakahabol ko sa kanya. Hindi man lang ako makalapit. She always made sure that she’s surrounded my people, by press. She took refuge in the limelight that I don’t have a choice but to look at her from a distance.

Yes, I’m so proud of her. Proud of her achievements. She’s one heck of a super model. Ang walang ka-poise-poise na babae noon ay rumarampa na ngayon, with all the grace in the world! Her popularity had sky rocketed in just a matter of weeks after her launching, and she’s already in-demand with the top brands in the world. That’s why she’s all over the place. One day she’s in New York, after a couple of days she’s already in Madrid, and another couple of days she’s in Milan. Hindi ko nga alam kung papaano nya pinagkakasya ang oras nya, parang hindi sya napapagod. At ayon naman ako na parang asong susunod sunod at humahanap ng pagkakataon na makausap man lang sya. But that has got to stop.

Actually I don’t blame her for leaving me, but at first I was crushed believing that she just left me, after that incident. But before I found out the truth, I was so bitter. Dahil nasaktan ako. Nagalit ako. Nabalitaan ko na lang na nasa Milan sya. She didn’t even had the decency to say goodbye to my face! I thought that she just left me for dead and just followed her dreams. Hindi ko lubos maisip na kaya pala nyang gawin iyon. I thought she was so heartless! I tried to forget her. I tried to bring back my old life.. the player Andrew.. I tried to go out on dates, but whenever I was with someone, si Tanya pa rin ang laging nasa isip ko. I tried to push her at the back of my mind. But it didn’t work, at hindi rin nakatulong ang mga naglalakihang mga billboards nya sa paligid.. Until I gave up. Na-realize ko na si Tanya talaga ang mahal ko, at hindi ko sya kayang alisin sa isip ko.. That’s when I tried to dig in deeper… I gave her the benefit of the doubt. I tried to figure out what happened. Why she acted that way and why she left in the first place… that was not the Tanya I know.

When I thought about it, about Tanya’s personality, hindi nya ugaling mang-iwan sa ere ng tao, especially when that person is in need. So why did she left? That’s when I thought that she will never leave me unless someone provoked her! That got me thinking…

And I have a pretty good idea kung sino ang salarin. But I need to be sure.

I went to talked to Charlie about it. If she knows if something happened when I was in a coma.

“Come to think of it… she was acting so depressed, a few days after your accident. Pero ang alam ko natural lang naman yun kasi syempre she was feeling guilty because you took the shot that was meant for her. Pero, you’re right, it just seems fishy. Kasi she never left your side when you’re in a coma, tapos bigla bigla na lang lumipad nung magising ka. Kung balak ka nyang iwan, umpisa pa lang dapat umalis na sya… “  sabi ni Charlie.