19. No money...

Guess who?

Guess who?

******************

The next day went by smoothly with Jeongguk and Taehyung spending most of their time with Hana while stealing a couple of pecks in between when she wasn't looking at them. 

The problem came when Jeongguk's company car arrived in the morning on Monday. 

Jeongguk never thought he would face Hana crying for him to stay back ever again, but there he was, trying to get her to let go of his leg and stop crying. 

His heart squeezed painfully as he watched her sob and beg for him to stay and not go. 

He thought she had gotten used to him leaving her at his parents' house every week. He supposed it changed because he had spent a lot of time with her on the weekend that she didn't want the weekend or that fun time to end. 

Unfortunately, he had no option but to pull himself away from her forcefully and turn away with tears burning in his own eyes. 

And now, he couldn't concentrate on his work. No matter how hard he tried, his mind kept traveling back to the desperate wails and tears that his daughter had shed, begging him not to go. 

"JEON JEONGGUK!!" 

"Yes!!" Jeongguk jumped, startling out of his thoughts at the voice of his secretary. 

"Where the hell is your mind?! It's been two minutes since I entered your cabin!!" Yoongi exclaimed angrily. He had come with an important document and Jeongguk wasn't even responding to him. 

"H-Hyung..." 

Yoongi frowned at the voice break. "....is everything alright?" he asked, lowering his voice and walking around the desk to squeeze Jeongguk's shoulder out of concern. 

"No...nothing is alright....I hate leaving Hana at my parents' house every week, hyung," Jeongguk said, looking up at Yoongi while biting his lower lip to stop it from trembling violently. 

Yet, Yoongi didn't miss the way his nostrils flared in an attempt to calm himself down. Nor did he miss the way his eyes struggled to hold the heavy tears back. 

"Is she crying again?" he asked, remembering how Jeongguk used to struggle with leaving Hana at his parents' house because of how she used to cry whenever he left. He thought she had stopped crying. He didn't understand what changed suddenly. 

Jeongguk nodded and looked back down to take a deep breath. 

"I asked Taehyung hyung to move in with me. I won't have to worry about her missing me or me missing her if he agrees to that. I hope he says yes," he said. 

"He didn't say anything?" 

"He didn't get the chance to," Jeongguk said. 

"Ohh....are you gonna pay him for babysitting Hana, then? You can't expect him to take care of your daughter for free, you know?"