Thank you

Oh my gawd!! Here you go, the end of my eleventh book.

Honestly, I personally loved writing this book. Like...I really can't tell you how much I love it.

And I'm really in love with the characters here. It shows you that no one can ever be perfect and always right.

Everyone is a human and humans make mistakes. Sometimes, someone else has to deal with the mistakes committed by someone. People learn to live despite that.

Like Taehyung in this book.

Many times, he had to physically deal with the mistakes that Jeongguk had made. And it isn't like Jeongguk made them on purpose either. He loved Taehyung too much to even think of harming him. But they still happened, right?

That's how life is. People don't commit mistakes on purpose. They are called 'mistakes' for a reason. So, like Taehyung, learn to forgive them. Mainly if they are the people you love and trust.

Not everyone thinks before acting.

I hope this story showed you and made you understand that not everything is a fairy dreamland in our lives. Nothing is ever perfect. We have to learn to adjust.

And Taehyung is right to an extent as well. We should not expect someone to sweep in and come to our help all the time. We should know that just like we have our lives, they have their lives to live as well. We should learn to be as independent as possible.

And have some principles in our lives and abide by them.

Anyways, lecture aside, thank you so much for staying by my side until the very end. I loved all of your comments. Mainly the rants. They always made me laugh a lot.

I wanna thank the silent readers and the voters as well for your support. Thank you so much.

I hope you guys stick with me in the future as well. I love you. Stay safe, healthy and happy. Thank you once again.