43. Sugar

One month, One week, One day, One hour, One minute, One second, One millisecond later.........(February 7)

"Hanaaaaaaa," Taehyung groaned as he exited the third room that Hana had dashed into and burst out from butt naked.

He had a little frock in his hand, but Hana was too hyped up to stop for a second and let him put it on her. 

"Baby, seriously, stoooop. Don't do this to m-"

Another loud squeal and a streak of skin and hair burst past him, cutting his words off. "Ugh, who gave you sugar?" Taehyung sighed and plopped onto the couch, having no more energy to run behind her.

"Opppaaaaa, cooomeee," Hana yelled when she noticed him sitting down. She didn't want him to stop chasing her. "See whe'e I am~" she sang from a room, making him chuckle.

Taehyung stood up with a sigh and started searching for her loudly. He knew what she wanted. Hide and seek.

"Where is Hana??~" he sang as he roamed around on purpose, poking his head behind every door on his way. "Oh my, where is my princess?! Did the bad-smelling-uncle take her away?!" he exclaimed loudly, acting like he was sad and shocked.

"I'm here!!" he heard her yell from one of the rooms in the house right away. With a little chuckle, he continued searching, knowing she wouldn't like it if he found her immediately even though she already told him where she was.

However, his phone rang loudly right that second, making Hana dash out from her hiding place once again. She had to be the one answering his phone, after all.

" 'LLOOO!!!" she yelled, answering the call right away and holding the phone to her ear with both of her hands. The phone was too heavy for her to hold with a single hand, after all.

Taehyung walked towards her with a huge grin on his face. He knew who it was based on the equally loud 'llo' that he could hear from the phone.

"APPA!!" Hana exclaimed, turning around to face Taehyung, "Appa, we a'e playing hide and seek," she informed her father before the latter could even open his mouth.

The house was so silent that Taehyung could hear Jeongguk without even having to turn the speaker on. "Oh, is it?? Are you getting ready, though? We are going out when I get back home," Jeongguk said.

"Pathy?" Hana asked.

"Of course, baby. Double double party. Now give the phone to Oppa," Jeongguk said and Hana thrusted the phone into Taehyung's face the next second and climbed onto his lap.

"Ish my happy bi'thday, light?" she asked, but Taehyung didn't answer her. He was busy talking to Jeongguk. "She isn't staying still, oh my god, I had enough exercise for today. I don't know how I'm gonna hold myself up for the night," Taehyung chuckled as he complained.

"Ish my happy bi'thday light, oppa?" Hana asked again but got ignored right away.

Jeongguk chuckled as well. "I'll come and hold her down. We have three more hours anyway," he said.

"Right. Our suits came half an hour ago," Taehyung informed him. "Oh, good. I'm done with wrapping the work up in the company too. I'm in the car right now," Jeongguk said.

"Oppa, ish my happy bi'thday, liggghhttt?" Hana whined, bouncing on his lap a little, but Taehyung was still too busy talking to Jeongguk to even register the fact that Hana was trying to grab his attention. Well, Jeongguk had that effect on him, he couldn't be blamed.

"Oh, okay. Come, come. I'll be waiting," Taehyung said with a grin.

"Oppppaaaaa," Hana groaned. She placed a hand on his cheek and turned his face to the side to face her. "Ahh, ahh, what is it, baby?" Taehyung asked immediately, finally realizing that Hana had been trying to talk to him for a while now.