41. Will you?

"Jeonggukie..."

"Hmm?" 

"Stop paying me now," Taehyung said firmly, holding Jeongguk's coat out for him. 

"Why?" Jeongguk asked, sliding his arms into his coat and shrugging it on.

"Because you are paying for my medicines anyway. I don't need money for anything other than that," Taehyung said, yelping when Jeongguk finished buttoning his coat up and turned around to sweep him into his arms. 

"Is that all?" Jeongguk asked, pecking Taehyung's lips once, and twice, and thrice. 

"And because I'm gonna marry you anyway," Taehyung mumbled so lightly that Jeongguk had to pay a lot of attention to understand him. 

Jeongguk's smile widened so hard at those words that his eyes closed up. "Don't you need something important to keep saying that?" he asked. Taehyung's eyes widened, realizing what Jeongguk meant. 

"Wait here. I'll go and wake Hana up before I leave," Jeongguk continued and left for his and Taehyung's room, leaving Taehyung alone in the living room. 

"Hana's here," Taehyung reminded, pointing to the room that now belonged to Hana alone, but Jeongguk didn't reply. "No patience at all," Jeongguk said, shaking his head gravely as he walked out of the master bedroom half a minute later. "Here," he said, holding a small box in his hand with a wide grin on his face. 

"No way," Taehyung whispered, his hands jumping up to his mouth. When Jeongguk had mentioned that he needed something important to keep saying that he was going to marry him, Taehyung thought he was going to propose soon. He had not expected the rings to already be there. 

"Yes way," Jeongguk chuckled, opening the box and grabbing a ring from it. Taehyung wordlessly held his hand out, his face still morphed into something that he himself couldn't express. 

However, that made Jeongguk burst into laughter. "What's with that l-look?!" he wheezed, earning a slap on his chest from Taehyung. "Oww," he scowled at Taehyung with a hand on his chest, "someday you are gonna make my heart pop out of my back."

"Shut up," Taehyung slapped his chest again with a chuckle and flexed his fingers in front of his face. "Come on, come on," he said impatiently. 

"Ushh," Jeongguk shook his head with a grin, "no patience at all," he slid the ring onto Taehyung's waiting finger and held his own hand out. "Put it on m-" he got yanked onto Taehyung's lips by his collar. 

He blindly threw the box onto the couch, hoping the other ring didn't fall out, and gently wrapped his arms around Taehyung, whose hands were still on his collar. 

He tilted his head for a better angle and moved his lips with a fervor that made Taehyung go bright red right in the middle of the kiss. His hands moved from Jeongguk's collar to his hair, knotting them the way he always did. 

"I need to leave now, Mr. soon-to-be-Jeon," Jeongguk said when he pulled away. The grin never left his face as he ran his fingers through his hair to adjust it. "Go, go, Mr. soon-to-be-Kim," Taehyung said with his own boxy grin making a permanent residence on his lips. 

He walked to the couch and picked the other ring up and walked back to Jeongguk. "Hey!! You are gonna become a Jeon. Not me Kim!!" Jeongguk exclaimed as he watched Taehyung put the ring onto his finger. 

"Let's see, let's see," Taehyung chuckled and patted his chest, pushing him gently towards Hana's room to wake her up. 

It was two days before Christmas and Jeongguk wanted nothing more than to just stay at home and enjoy with his 'fiance', but he knew he couldn't because of the workload that he had from all the days that he had not gone to the company in the previous month.