31. Concussion and panic

They had yet another fight the next week. This time, it was about Taehyung playing with Hana despite being visibly drop-dead tired. 

He had lost too much weight and while Jeongguk noticed that and explained to Taehyung that he didn't have to cater to every need of Hana, Taehyung wasn't having it. 

"I can't explain that to her!! She won't understand that!! And she is too young and all she wants is to play!! I am not that cruel to turn her down like that!!" Taehyung had argued. 

"Hyung, I'll talk to her and make sure she understands it!! Play with her, I'm not stopping you!! But you don't have to listen to every single request of hers. If she wants you to run behind her and catch her, you do NOT have to do that!!" Jeongguk had argued back. 

Hana, who had no idea what they were yelling at each other about, except for the fact that it had something to do with her, simply ran out of the house and ran to Jimin's house after noticing his open door. 

Jimin had brought her back to their house right when Jeongguk was yelling his lungs out at Taehyung. 

"-THIS IRRESPONSIBLE!! I AM FED UP WITH YOUR ATTITUDE, REALLY!! YOU BETTER CHANGE THE WAY YOU THINK AND STOP THINKING EVERYONE DOES EVERYTHING JUST TO LOOK DOWN AT YOU OR PITY YOU!! NOT EVERYONE IS AN ASSHO-"

After seeing the way Taehyung was about to burst into tears, Jimin cut Jeongguk off by walking forward and getting into his field of vision with Hana in his arms and a disgusted expression on his face. 

"At least treat your present boyfriend and daughter better, asshole," he spat at Jeongguk and set Hana down before turning around to leave the house, but Jeongguk wasn't having it. 

"DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THINGS ARE ABOUT, ASSHOLE!!" he yelled at Jimin. He was honestly fed up with everyone around him. "Not that I expect anything better from you, but you can kindly fuck off," he continued. 

In a flash, Jimin whipped around and landed a solid punch on Jeongguk's face, sending him reeling back, landing on Taehyung once again. 

"Yoongi hyung was right," Jimin said, ignoring how Taehyung was now groaning with his boyfriend seething at Jimin without actually getting off of him. "You really are very mean when you are mad. I'm honestly surprised Taehyung-ssi hasn't left your sorry ass yet."

Jeongguk heard none of those words. He didn't hear Taehyung's pained groans from under him either. He didn't hear his daughter's terrified cries either. All he could hear was a loud buzz. 

With his vision concentrated on Jimin, he swept his leg in a wide arc as fast as he could, sweeping Jimin off his feet and making him fall down with a loud thud and hit his head to the corner of the couch. 

Hana screamed, terror dripping in her voice. She screamed again and again and again when Jimin didn't get up from the floor. Honestly, that sent a chill of horror up Jeongguk and Taehyung's spines as well. 

"Jimin.....?" Jeongguk called out uncertainly, all of his anger disappearing in a poof. Only terror filled him currently. Terror of having done something serious to Jimin. He slowly crawled towards Jimin, finally getting off of Taehyung. 

The second Jeongguk got off of him, Taehyung, who was already being attacked by blinding bullets of pains flashing up his chest, fell back to the floor and breathed heavily, hoping the pain would stabilize. He had no energy to get up and check on Jimin. 

"Jimin!!" he heard Jeongguk exclaim and pulled himself up despite how badly everything hurt. A gasping breath left his mouth and he could literally feel his heartbeat in his throat, but he threw the matter aside. He wasn't important at the moment. Jimin was.