34. The only option

"Explain this to me," Jeongguk said, shoving Taehyung's phone in his face.

Taehyung froze immediately. How did Jeongguk end up finding out about this? This was one of the topmost things that he did NOT want Jeongguk to find out about.

He just looked away from Jeongguk, not wanting to answer. He didn't know what to say, anyway.

"Don't make me repeat things, hyung. Explain. This. To. Me." Jeongguk said, deepening his voice and sharpening his glare. He could see how Taehyung's hands were starting to shake, but he didn't care. He needed to know.

"START TALKING!!" he yelled when Taehyung didn't even look at him.

"Hyung..." he was starting to lose his patience and was sure he would end up strangling someone if Taehyung didn't start talking soon. He just hoped that his own boyfriend didn't end up becoming that someone.

"How the hell did you even manage to enter the dark web?" he asked more directly, but Taehyung still didn't answer. He didn't even look up.

"Hyung, if you don't start talking on the count of three, I'm going to report you to the police," Jeongguk threatened, his voice shaking with the realization continuing to sink in.

One of the biggest things that he was proud of when it came to his company was the quality of cyber security that it offered. He was proud of how hard his company was working to try and reduce cybercrimes. He was proud of how hard it tried to destroy the dark web.

However, he didn't expect his own boyfriend of all people to not only manage to enter the dark web, but also.....

He shook his head and continued glaring at Taehyung. He needed answers. He wanted to know why.

(Dark web is a part of the internet that is very very very super hard to access. A looootttt of cybercrimes happen only because of the existence of the dark web.)

"One..."

"Don't. Plea-"

"...two...."

"Jeongguk, plea-"

"....three." Jeongguk threw Taehyung's phone on the couch and turned around to locate his own phone. He was almost livid with anger.

"Jeonggu-" Taehyung tried to stop him, but he didn't respond. He stormed towards his phone after spotting it and grabbed it with such ferociousness that it had Taehyung shivering with fear. He was already scared of Jeongguk finding out about what he was searching for. And now the cops?

"All I have to do is tap this button," Jeongguk said, showing Taehyung his phone, where he had already dialed '119' and all he had to do was just call. "So you either start talking, or I call them," he said.

"I can't te-"

"TAEHYUNG!!!!" Jeongguk roared, "DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE DOING?! IF I HADN'T SEEN THIS TODAY, YOU WOULD HAVE EVEN BOOKED AN APPOINTMENT, OR MIGHT HAVE DONE GOD KNOWS WHAT CRIME!! WHAT IS IT?! DO YOU NEED MONEY?! HOW THE HELL IS SELLING YOUR KIDNEY AN OPTION FO-"

"STOP THAT!! AND YES, I NEED IT!! I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD HAVE TO EXPLAIN EVERY SINGLE THING TO YOU!! AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS DARK WEB OR WHATEVER SHIT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS, BUT IT IS SO HORRIBLE OF YOU TO STOP ME AND THREATEN ME LIKE THIS WHEN I NEED IT SO BADLY!! I KNOW SELLING MY KIDNEY IS WRONG, BUT I HAVE NO OTHER OPTION!!

MY BATTERY IS DYING, IT HARDLY HAS A MONTH LEFT AND I NE-NEED A SURGERY AND I NEED MONEY FOR THAT AND I NEED TO WORK FOR THAT, BUT NONE OF THE JOBS THAT I AM SEARCHING FOR GIVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR ME TO BE ABLE TO COLLECT ENOUGH FOR THE SURGERY!! I AM SOO FED UP WITH MY LIFE AS WELL, AND I JUST WANNA GIVE EVERYTHING UP, BUT I STILL DON'T WANNA DIE!!" Taehyung was breathing heavily by the end of his little (huge) outburst, but he couldn't care less. Not when he was finally pouring his heart out.