Chapter 12

Thursday 19th August 2021

"What" Maya asked "She is getting re married and I know I shouldn't care but it's just very quick" Carina said "of course you should care you can have feelings about it" Maya said "She is marrying the women she cheated on me with" Carina said "Her Captain" the blonde questioned "Mhm Captain Torres" Carina said "Oh I'm sorry" the blonde said spinning the blonde so she could face her "I promised Arizona when we first got together that I would be there on the happiest day of her life and she told me this would be the happiest day of her life so she invited me to her wedding" Carina said letting out a deep breath.

"Are you going to go" Maya asked "I don't know" Carina said "How do you feel about it" the blonde asked "I don't know Maya I don't know anything I don't know how to feel" the brunette replied. "I am happy for her that she found someone to be so happy with but the fact it is the person she cheated on me with for over a year that makes me not want to go" the brunette said "so don't go" Maya simply said "I made a promise to her and I don't want to break that" the Italian said "Yeah well she made a promise to you, remember your vows and she broke them so I think you can let yourself off the hook" Maya said.

"How can she get re married so quickly" Carina asked in some sort of disbelief "I know we are testing the waters between us but marriage she is marrying a whole new person not even 6 months after we divorced" Carina said "are you okay do you want to take a seat" Maya asked "no I'm fine I just it's insane like she is insane" Carina said starting to laugh "I could not imagine getting re married that quickly" the brunette said again "yeah it's weird" Maya agreed.

"Come inside it's cold out here" Maya said "yeah okay we have to go and question that perp in the interrogation room" Carina said "I will do it just go and take a minute okay" Maya said "No please just I don't want to be alone right now" Carina said "Okay come on then" the blonde said opening the door and letting the brunette back inside immediately noticing Andy's eyes on her.

"Bishop" Andy said "we have a perp to interrogate" Maya said quick to walk down the hall to not get bombarded with questions from her best friend "You can talk with Andy I will be okay for a minute" Carina said "No no she must of saw us out there and is going to ask about us" Maya said "You could just tell her" Maya said "There isn't anything to tell her yet we kissed then we said we liked each other we haven't gone on a proper date and we haven't slept together yet so not yet" Maya said "You want to go on a date" Carina asked "Mhm planning one" Maya said "Huh so am I" Carina said chuckling.

***

"Come with me" Andy said to her bestfriend "I can't I have to finish this" Maya replied gesturing to the file in her hands "Get up and come with me before I drag you into the locker room" Andy said the blonde quick to stand up and give Carina a worried look "You will be fine" Carina mouthed "Thanks" Maya shot back playfully rolling her eyes and following her very annoyed bestfriend into the locker room.

"I'm very busy Andy what's up" Maya said as she shut the door behind her "What's up" Andy asked laughing softly earning a confused look from her bestfriend "You and Deluca" Andy said "What about her" Maya asked "You have been getting closer since you kissed on that case" the brunette said "I beg to differ if anything we have been torn further apart" the blonde said "You're lying" Andy said "I'm not lying Andy" Maya shot back "Look me in the eye and tell me you haven't slept with her" the brunette said "I haven't" Maya quickly said.

"You haven't" Andy asked "No it isn't like that, we have gotten close yes ever since she lived with me, when we couldn't sleep she would come into my room and we would just talk for hours on hours" Maya said "Then that night we went out drinking when we got home we kissed but she was really drunk and I didn't want to take advantage of her so I didn't do anything more and then we did that case and we kissed again to stop the perp seeing us" the blonde added "I like her Andy I do and she likes me but we haven't slept together" Maya said "You haven't slept with her" Andy asked shocked.