unsure

my mom sighed, “look mari i would be fine with that but your father is another story I'm going to have to ask him when he gets home can i call you back in a couple hours?” 

i sighed “yeah thanks bye” we hung up and i walked bak to where ashley and the others where. “what she say?” andy said looking up. “she said she had to ask my dad, but since he hates me i don't think it will happen I'm just going to have to tell Eric we are going to have to stay with him and his boyfriend. 

“thats not the only option here” andy started to say. “yeah it is andy” i said in such a cold tone i surprised even me. “no ok why don't you guys stay with us? addy can stay with ash, you could stay with me” jake said sounding proud of himself.

“thats sweet but ash I'm just gonna say it, your not prepared to deal with whats going to happen with addy once she is out of here, she ether going to grow cold or flat out become a bitch that brakes down every day and wont be able to sleep or eat only i know how to deal with her.”

ash shot me a worried look, “then you booth stay with me, i don't care i want her safe and i love her I'm prepared to deal with that because i want to be there for her.”

i was slightly surprised. “look dude I'm going to say this one time, she will not be able to keep it together,” i said it as sweetly as i could but its true. i remember last time. 

waking up at three am to her screaming and shaking in fear, during the day she was cold and disconnected, she didn't eat for days at a time, and sleep it was awful she would start crying and just shut down completely it took me forever to get her back to her fun loving caring self.

“i understand that i want to be there for her you don't need to be the only one there for her” ashley said slowly and sweetly. “you guys will be on tour.” i started. “no we only had like five more stops we can just jump off the tour you guys are more important to us.”

jinxx said in his strong but quiet voice. “are you sure i just don't know” i started. “YES!” jake said. “i haven't said yes to this yet” i said almost smiling at him, “final choice goes to her i will talk to her tomorrow about what she wants” i said looking at all of them.

we went back to the bus silent and went to sleep i fell asleep in jakes arms and it was like i almost forgot today and i would wake up and see addy laughing and flirting with ash the second i woke up. 

~next day~

i woke up still in jakes arms, “jakey wake up” i whined kissing his noise. he grunted and laughed “no” he said keeping his eyes closed. i kissed his lips then said “come on we need to see if addy is ok and the band needs to talk to john.”

he sighed and opened his eyes laughing at me. “fine little miss bossy” he said mocking me. i smiled and got out from the bunk him following from behind. “hey guys once you get dressed we are ready to go” 

andy said the second we walked into the room. i looked around ashley cc andy and jinxx where all dressed and ready to go i was surprised normal me and addy are up first and jinxx and jake always sleep in cc never wakes up intill some one gets loud or goes to wake him up. 

“ok ill go get dressed” i said turning around and walking back to my bunk grabbing a pierce the veil top and some skinny jeans. i got dressed then walked back to where all the guys where. 

“ok lets go” and said almost walking off the bus. “no way t you guys have to talk to john remember?” all the guys looked back at me. “fine me and jinxx will stay behind to talk to him.” cc said sounding pissed and sad he had to stay. 

“ill stay behind to just call us if there is any news” jake said trying to keep up a happy face. i kissed him “ok me andy and ash will go you guys join us when you can.” 

me ashley and andy walked off the bus. we started walking to the street to get in a cab and go to the hospital when Chris caught up with us. “hey mari is addy ok all i know is what jake told me last night” 

i smiled at him “yeah she's going to be fine we are going to the hospital now ill call you the second i find out anything i know your like her brother.” he smiled then hugged me and whispered. 

“i’m here for you to you don't need to be so strong you almost lost her.” i pulled away and smiled “thanks Chris and i promise i will call” he smiled and walked away after talking to ash and andy a bit more.