Chapter-1

Chapter-1

~~~~~

Taehyung was in second year in Jacksonville University, in South Korea

He is sweet, caring, lovely and also respect woman. He everything that every girl wants to be.

He is excellent in academic, sports and everything.

There were many pursuer of him. Everyday there will be many girl trying to start a conversation which he will only return with his smile.

Because of his gentleness even if he rejected every girl who propose to him, they didn't fight against among then girl instead they just say it's okay if you don't like me but can I still like you.

Which Taehyung will just replied that they will one day meet with the person whom they want to be with forever.

And that is when this makes him even more the most beautiful man on that whole university.

Even though there were numerous of girl who wanted to be his girlfriend by hook or crook but seeing his gentleness, sweet attitude they all give up.

Teacher also loves him and also respect him because he is not like those boys in university who will show off their richness.

Instead Taehyung is Humble and down to earth, he never boss around other just because he is the only son of one of the rich man in South Korea.

He the President of Student Council in the University. His senior also respect him despite he is their younger one and can be bullied.

He is also a swimmer in the University. He is the face of the University.

He believe that one day there will be someone who will be the Queen of his heart and life, until that person appear he is waiting patiently.

He didn't want to play with those girl heart cause he always believed what his mother taught him when he was young that every girl is like a glass, and the most softed, and a fragile one which can easily be broken by a slight sketch or touch.

He promise to himself that one day if the girl appear which will be his destiny then he will be loving her with everything he has. And wanna spend with his life only with the one.

He never has a girlfriend since he was born. He believe That God has plan everything and he will be willing to wait for his love life.

So he always rejected those girl who proposed him nicely by saying those thing same to everyone.