Chapter-23

Chapter-23

~~~~~~~

It's been two days they were in the village.

Everything is going more than great for all the students.

But nor for Taehyung, cause he is been angry and feel irritated that Hae-In has been trying to hit on Jisoo.

Most of the time Hae-In is trying to be with Jisoo, which irritated Taehyung.

And he couldn't do anything.

Not only him now Jisoo is also feeling more Hurt and Hurt as day passes by.

Cause still Taehyung is not making any move like she thought.

Yes, she has a little secret That is, she loves Taehyung but afraid to tell him.

She thought that Taehyung didn't take her more than a friends.

She wants to know if Taehyung have feelings for her but guess what he didn't.

She enjoys Hae-In company, thinking atleast she can get him out of her mind.

But seems like she underestimate it, that she loves him more and more.

She is in love with her friend.

She thought that would it be better if she proposed him, cause she can't keep it inside her more.

But she couldn't cause she is shy by nature and it's her first time that she have feeling for a guy in her whole life, which is also in a romantic way.

Jisoo and Hae-In were laughing and talking and it hurts Taehyung so much.

It should be him who is with her and make her laugh like that not like other guy.

He wants to cry and shout out loud so that he hope it could go away all his agony and sorrow.

He thought if he should proposed her but he held it back on the second thought.

He still think Jungkook and Jisoo were in a relationship.

And he also can't risk their friendship.

Especially with Jisoo, after he proposed her what if she would stop be friending him.