Chapter-9

Chapter-9

~~~~~~~

As day pass by Jisoo and Tzuyu come to basketball court from time to time to support their friend.

Some might be thinking that Jisoo and Tzuyu were their girlfriend from the three of the two but the actual truth for now is that it is were a friend support each other.

Jisoo and Tzuyu would bring drinks and all for them.

As expected Tzuyu and Jisoo enter the basketball court while Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin were playing with their team mate.

Jisoo and Tzuyu went and sat at the front were they can watch their practices. They bring drink with them.

While playing Jungkook notice the two ladies and he smile looking at the specific girl who smile back at him.

Jimin also saw the Girls and he smile at both of them warmly.

And the last who notice is Taehyung.

They play for like some minutes and Taehyung said, "okay now take a break for 20 mins."

After he just said Everyone disperse from the play nad went away.

Some greeted Tzuyu while there is someone who greeted Jisoo, "hello, Jisoo-ssi how are you?"

"I'm fine Eunwoo-ssi" Jisoo  reply to Eunwoo friendly cause Eunwoo would be greeting her everytime they meet and it's nothing as many people use to it and know that it is just a friendship.

At first when they saw Jisoo and Eunwoo talking many thought Eunwoo found anew girlfriend but it's not.

And Eunwoo also has a girlfriend in senior block, from the third year student.

"I see you two came like usual huh, okay bye I'm off." Eunwoo bid them and went away towards where his girlfriend, Ruby Kim.

The trio came towards them.

Tzuyu gave Jimin a water bottle, Jimin took and drank it thanking her.

While Jisoo gave Jungkook water bottle which the later took smiling brightly.

And there Taehyung look at both of them without saying anything he took himself the bottle and drank it.

Jungkook gulp half of the water, "How about have a dinner together after this match. And ah Jichu how about your class?"

"I have it but already done for the day." Jisoo reply as today she didn't have to go to her additional classes due to some situations for the teachers.

Jisoo added, "and also teachers were going to have meeting so yeah!"

"Okay so how about you Tae?" Jimin ask as he hug Taehyung by shoulder.