Chapter-20

Chapter-20

~~~~~~~

It takes around 4 or 5 hours to reach the place as they have drove the bus in average not so fast not so slow abut at average speed.

All throughout the way all the student slept as it takes long hour travel.

But they all woke before they reach the place except some of students.

Jimin and Tzuyu were also packing up along with Jungkook as they reach the place.

When they come towards two people, they saw a beautiful sight which makes them Coe at the two.

There Jisoo's head at Taehyung shoulder sleeping peacefully, while Taehyung's head is at Jisoo's head.

Nudging each other, sleeping peaceful, comfortable without caring for the noise around them.

At that Jungkook first wide eye but soon smile and took our his camera.

He click couples of picture of the two sleeping figure.

Jimin and Tzuyu also looking at them, as they think it's enough.

And as everyone is almost got down from the bus they stop what they were doing.

On the other hand Taehyung and Jisoo were in their deep sleep that they didn't know anything what is going on around them.

Tzuyu clear her throat loud enough for them to hear her.

As expected it was Taehyung who opened his eye trying to adjust the light.

When he hear and feel like someone is around them he look and saw three people looking at him teasingly.

That moment he feel a weight on his shoulder, he turn to the sight and saw Jisoo sleeping on its shoulder.

At that smile and Coe inside himself.

"We will be going come down soon, everyone has already been there waiting it's now just some of us!" Said Jimin giving taehyung a teasing smile