Chapter-13

Hi! Sorry for not updating as I have my exam which just finished yesterday.🤧

But now I'm back with the updating.

I miss you guys so much!🥺

Note that I'm back!😉

Enjoy while reading 😊

Chapter-13

~~~~~~~~

Taehyung cannot fall sleep so now he is still looking at the night sky with sad smile remembering things, and now it's almost 2 am at morning.

Now he is laying on the bed.

Flashback :

"Tae aren't you going?" Jimin ask Taehyung as he and Jungkook saw Taehyung not standing up from the place where he is sitting.

"No you two go I have something to do so I will be coming later." Taehyung reply as he pick up his notes and backpack.

"Than we will be waiting for you at near parking lot!" Jungkook said as he pat on Taehyung's shoulder.

There they heard a voice Taehyung wants to hear, "Let's get going guys."

"Okay, Jisoo Let's go" said Jimin as he look lastly at Taehyung.

Tzuyu also start to move follow by Jimim. But when Jisoo saw Taehyung is not moving while she and Jungkook start to walk she turn around, "Tae what happen come let's go!"

"I..." Jungkook cut Taehyung off without thinking anything, "Jichu Tae said he will be coming and tell us to go first."

Jisoo look at Taehyung, "is it ohh?" Again Jisoo look carefully at Taehyung and walk upto him, "are you okay Taehyung you seem not well."

"No its nothing, you two go I will be soon catch up with you guys." After saying this Taehyung stand there and Jungkook and Jisoo share a look a said a small okay and walk away.

Taehyung look at the back of the two people no not two but at the one specific back, Jisoo's back.

While he is looking he heard a worried voice of her asking Jungkook, "kook is Taehyung everything alright he seems to be disturb and not well!"

"Off course not Jisoo he is fine no need to worry." Jungkook said as he smile.

Then he heard Jisoo reply, "okay.." after that he saw Jungkook keeping his arm around Jisoo's shoulder he feels hurt.

Than he realized and he smile sadly brokenly before he walk to principal as he is report that principal wants to meet him after class hour."