Chapter-10

Chapter-10

~~~~~~

As day pass by Jisoo and Taehyung bond grew more closer, not only them but all of the five of them.

Jungkook and Jisoo were now at the rooftop, it is just the two of them.

Jungkook seems to act nervous around Jisoo and also Jisoo can feel it.

So finally Jisoo decided to break the silence between them, "kook is there anything you want to say."

Jungkook look up at Jisoo, "yeah, I ha-have... ac-actually Jisoo I-I uh......" jungkook is look so damn nervous right now.

"What is it, why are you so nervous tell me kook what happen?" Jisoo ask worriedly.

Jungkook also don't know why did he seems to nervous about what he is going to say.

Is that because about thinking the consequences after saying what he is about to say or he is afraid, he don't know but what sure is that right now he is damn nervous as hell.

Jungkook take a deep breath before he open his mouth while Jisoo is also waiting for why he is going to say,

"Okay! Jichu... Jisoo I want to day something today and also please hear me out first okay..... I uh.... I'm damn nervous (whisper to himself) Jisoo I don't know how and when did I began to feel like this.

And I didn't have feel anything like this. I really don't know when it start but now I think I can't keep it more hidden.

Jisoo, I know you are a good girl, a simple, sweet, silent and also a mysterious but you know I found you the most beautiful things that ever so

And I also want to be more tha your friend, I know I sound so stupid but I want to be more tha your friend and it is true.

Jisoo, I like you... no I love you so Jisoo can you be my girlfriend." Jungkool ask nervously at Jisoo.

Where Jisoo is now standing there dumbfounded without saying anything just mouth wide gap open, eyes shock.

Before Jisoo can open her mouth Jungkook added, "Jisoo if you are not ready I can wait.... no you can take how much time you need but can you please let me court you... no can you please let me love you?" Jungkook ask desperately.

Jisoo gain herself after awhile, "No it is not that Jungkook I also...." Jungkook is there waiting eagerly for Jisoo's reply nervously.