Chapter-12

There is a news at the end, make sure you didn't  miss it!

Chapter-12

~~~~~~~

Everyone started to move away after a while as the security guard came and said them to disperse from the place.

Now the place in Jisoo, Jungkook, Tzuyu, Jimin and the man.

After a while Jisoo let go of the hug when she heard a voice above her head, "Are you going to still hug me. Everyone is looking like a shock as hell." With a chuckled after.

"It is because you are too ugly to see that's why
They were shock!" Jisoo said as she let go of the hug with a raising an eyebrows as of she is teasing.

That is it the man denied, "what, I'm world wide handsome you know, you are the ugly Pumpkin here."

"

Jisoo is about to said something but she remember that she haven't introduced her friends as she saw when confused face of her friend.

"Opp sorry I forgot to Introduced my friend." Jisoo facepalm herself where the man chuckled seeing the girl.

Jisoo drag the man near her friends and said, "Guys meet my big brother Kim Seokjin and Oppa meet my friends Tzuyu, Jungkook and Jimin." Jisoo Introduced as she pointed at the people.

"Hello everyone nice to meet you all!" Seokjin said as he smile at the three.

Jimin and Tzuyu were eyes wide open as if they can't believe cause they never knew and heard from Jisoo that she is the younger sister of the most famous CEO of LEONARDO GROUP.

While Jungkook is smiling brightly he Introduced himself first as he suddenly remembered something, "hello, hyung I'm kookie hehe" 

Seokjin smile at the cute boy as he is already know that who Jungkook is cause they talk at phone that day at the party.

"Out kookie is all grown up huh!" Seokjin said as he hug the younger man.

After that Jimin and Tzuyu were also introduce themselves at the moment there came the car to pick up Tzuyu so she went away after bidding goodbye to them.