Chapter-15

Anyone who knows what day is today tell me before starting the chapter.

Gift at the end.........

Chapter-15

~~~~~~~

With a last goal in the the basket, players cheer and give a high five each other.

After that they bid goodbye and start walking towards locker room to bath and change.

Now only some of them were there talking.

As they were talking they didn't saw that someone is there not until Jimin notice.

"Hey, there Jisoo is." Jimin said as he look at the way Jisoo is.

Hearing that Jungkook look at where it is and there Jisoo waving at him.

Jungkook also wave at her back.

Just as Jimin mention Taehyung look at the area at the C2 row sitting.

He looks at her, she looks so beautiful without even a makeup but just a lip gloss, waving at them.

Which seems to Jungkook specifically to him

Jungkool look at their members before running upto Jisok with a wide smile.

He looks at her at the same time Jisoo gives Jungkook an energy drink which Jungkook took it without saying anything.

Jisoo smile at him.

After gulping down the water Jungkook speak as he close the bottle lead, "Didn't I tell you to wait there why come here, it could tired you, you know."

"Why, I'm not tired though and also I want to see you guys play." Jisoo said as Jungkook a seat beside Jisoo.

"Jisoo you came, how long have you been here?" Jimin ask as Taehyung and him came near the duo.

"Not just long ago, here take this." Jisoo said as she gives Jimin an energy drink.

"Thanks soo." Jimin thank Jisoo as he took the drink from Jisoo which Jisoo return her smile.