Chapter-14

Chapter-14

~~~~~~~

When Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung reach at Jisoo's place there were maids working and helping in kitchen work.

Where some were there working here and there doing their own work.

Jungkook is not surprise cause he is already known who Jisoo is while Jimin is wondering.

It's not that they haven't seen it or any thing but the actually thing is Jisoo seems so simple to them but it's really surprise when they saw how Jisoo's house is at this palace.

They were lead to back garden where there seems to be arranging for feast by one of a maid who seems to be the head of the maid.

And what caught is the sight of a beautiful woman there arranging table smiling brightly from time to time thanking the maid who is helping her.

They just look at the girl not until they saw Jungkook run upto to Jisoo and hug each other.

This broke the trace of Taehyung, Jimin follow And hug Jisoo

while Taehyung also come and stood there but he become stiff at his place when Jisoo hug him.

He can smell the most intoxicating smell of strawberry which is his favorite.

He sniff her smell without realizing himself.

But he feel empty when Jisoo let go of the hug.

He get out of The trace when he heard Tzuyu voice and a unfamiliar man voice, who is coming out of the house with a drink in his hand.

But when  he saw the man he knew who it is, he the Youngest CEO of LEONARDO GROUP.

And he remember That he saw him
At The parking lot entrance yesterday.

Now he is thinking of many possibilities there, in his own world.

Unlike Taehyung Jimin and Jungkook hug the man, where Taehyung is just There standing.

After Seokjin hug the two boy he saw another new face there so he speak turning to Jisoo, "Jichu is he the one that you told me about not introducing earlier as he is not present there."

Jisoo chuckled as she remember she didn't introduced them each other, "Oppa this is Taehyung and Tae this Seokjin my brother. Sorry that I didn't introduced but you know you were not there yesterday. So yeah hehe."

Jisoo smile brightly yet shyly.

"Nice to meet you Taehyung, I'm Jisoo's big brother Seokjin, the one and only " Seokjin introduced only to earn a scoff from Jisoo and a laugh from the four.

"Nice to meet you uhhh... " Taehyung trail for a while as he didn't know what to call.

Seokjin patted Taehyung on his shoulder, "Hyung, you can call me hyung. The Worldwide Handsome Hyung you know?" Seokjin added and he saw Jisoo rolling her eyes murmuring 'childish'