Chapter 5

Chapter 5

~~~~~~~

"So where will we do the project? Your home or my home?" Taehyung finally ask Jisoo who is now in the library looking for some books on the book shelf. And same goes for Taehyung too

Jisoo look up at him and said short, "We should do in turn..." then again she continue to do her things 

Taehyung didn't get what she meant, "What do you mean like that do you mean we will do separately?"

"What I meant is that we will be doing the project at my house for today and tomorrow at yours" After saying this Jisoo keep on her blank face and continue to do her own things.

On the other hand hearing the answer, Taehyung is there smiling without him knowing.

Taehyung then ask many question which is not his usual self, where Jisoo would just look at him blankly or she would be there just ignoring the fact that Taehyung is near her

Later Taehyung keep quite.

After their University hour is over Taehyung and Jisoo were now walking towards Jisoo's home.

Both of them were now walking silently. Actually Taehyung came with his car but he let Jungkook drive back with him.

And for Jisoo actually she is been sending by one of their driver but today she is there walking with one of a man from their university and that to, to her house.

Jisoo is having her headphone on with songs, where Taehyung is walking beside Jisoo silently.

After walking for a while they both reach Jisoo's home. No not just a home it is a villa at the area where most rich business live.

And what more unexpected thing is that Taehyung knows that his house is not seven block away from Jisoo's which will only take like thirty minutes or fortyfive minutes in walking to be

Jisoo enter the passcode to their home and the door open.

inside the house there it is looking more magnificient and homely.

while there wereentering there Taehyung saw an elder woman come out of one room which seems to be from kitchen to Taehyung thought, "Ohh sooyaa you came back... Lu..."