Chapter-8

Chapter-8

~~~~~~

"From now onward I think Jisoo and Tzuyu you two shouldn't even come to swimming court."

After Jimin said this there were silence between them until Tzuyu broke it, "why though are you guys don't want to make friend with us."

Then Jisoo also added, "And it's been only today we make friends."

Jimin and the two boys look at each other and Jungkook continue, "We know it's just first day but the thing is....."

Before Jungkook could finish Tzuyu cut him off, "Okay, we get you.... so from today we won't come to court. Is that alright and what you guys want."

"Actually the thing is... " Jimin said which Jisoo cut him off, "What? Don't bush around the bushes Jimin.."

"Uhh.. uh Tae you tell.." Jimin said to Taehyung acting so suspicious.

No one speak waiting for Taehyung to tell.

The two girls also don't know why they would be saying not to come at the swimming court.

After staying for a while Just as Jisoo about to say something they heard,

"From tomorrow we three will be back to basketball court again so that is the reason why we told you guys not to come anymore on swimming court." Taehyung said in one go.

Both the girl look at Taehyung disbelief until Tzuyu broke it, "So is that yours so call reason I thought...

I mean Jisoo and I thought you guys are so selfish to reject their two friends visiting them on the first day itself. Ohh dear."

Hearing Tzuyu dramatic voice and seeing her dramatic acting all laugh except for Taehyung.

But soon seeing, Jisoo's bright smiley face there crack a smile on Taehyung's face who has been expressionless and blank for a while ago.

Don't know but When Jisoo look at Jungkook while they were in the middle of laughing, but she look away shyly when she saw that the later has been looking at her.

Jungkook shake his head thinking cute seeing Jisoo being shy.

These thing didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung, seeing this again Taehyung return to his blank self when he saw Jisoo being shy and a pinkshade were on her cheek.

They all spend their time for a while.

Now, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin were in the swimming court.

Jungkook is now telling how Jisoo and he meet and becomes friend.

As the story goes on Taehyung eyes become darker and darker.

Seeing the change in Taehyung eyes Jungkook instantly said, "hey-hey Tae don't look like that okay we are just friend nothing to worry."

Jimin also continue warping his arms around Taehyung's shoulder, "yo Tae no need to be so jealous okay."

Hearing this Taehyung shoot both the male a glare, "who said I'm jealous and why would I be." Taehyung said still glaring at both.

Jimin then added as he chuckled, "oh tae we know..... arghh whatever." Jimin stop saying as he didn't want to fight anymore with Taehyung.

Jungkook look and said lazily as he rested his head on the end of the swimming pool, "How about going to club to party a little tonight. What both do you say?"

"Not today maybe some other time." Taehyung cut off Jimin and he stood up and walk to changing room leaving the two.

"What- yah tae wait you freaking brat." Jimin shouted as he saw Taehyung walk away.

After that Jimin and Jungkook follow, coming out of the water Taehyung.

I know this is kinda short but I hope you will forgive me. Sorry,

But yeah, don't forget to check the new story of TAEKOOK.

Check out my new Taekook Bromance story, "MEANER THAN DEMON"

I hope you all will like and support my new story!🥺