Chapter-28

Chapter-28

~~~~~~

Students from manh different universities were now walking I side the JACKSONVILLE UNIVERSITY.

It is a little whole more chaos and noisy.

Many parents and guardian also came to watch today's Basketball match.

And it's much more noisier than before cause today is the final match for the Basketball.

And upto now Taehyung's  Basketball group VILLE BEARS is been winning.

And more important today's match is gonna be a bit more tricky cause the two player were so good.

Everyone were now in distress that it will be harder to choose and predict who could be the winner.

So they just calm themselves down and decided to go with the flow.

On the other hand, those players seems to be bit calm.

Especially VILLE BEARS group, while their opponent MINTZ BOO group were a little bit seems not calm.

Inside the locker room of VILLE BEARS.

Everyone were preparing and went our only Jungkook and Jimin is been left.

Actually they have like forty five minutes more before they have to reach the court.

Other went out to meet with their parents.

Jungkook and Jimin is finished and waiting for going out with Taehyung.

"Tae do it first man!" Jimin said looking at Taehyung who is been pouting for a while.

That moment they heard Jungkook voice, "Ohh soo you came.."

"Yeah, are you guys umm uhh. Where is .." just as Taehyung heard Jisoo's voice he looked back and saw there a girl as she is searching for someone.

" just as Taehyung heard Jisoo's voice he looked back and saw there a girl as she is searching for someone