Chapter-25

Chapter-25

~~~~~~~

Now all the students were there in a one place as teachers were talking about their journey today.

They all were so excited to go.

But there is some students who were gawking at Taehyung and Taehyung's friend.

"Are you guys all ready for today?" Asked the tour guided.

All the student shouted excitedly, "Yes!"

"Okay! Than let's move on be careful everyone..." Said one professor.

Junghae also come but now he is with teacher, walking with Them.

They all come out in group by group.

Taehyung and the group were walking together until Jisoo walked for far above them leaving only the two boys

Tzuyu and Jisoo is walking in a bit far from them.

Cause Jisoo is trying to avoid Taehyung somehow from the event that happen yesterday.

Seeing Jisoo is going far dragging Tzuyu the guys looked a little stunned.

They can feel that Jisoo has been avoiding Taehyung from yesterday.

And it bother them.

On the other hand Jungkook who couldn't wait anymore blurted out suddenly,

"Tae if you were not going to propose her than don't regret when some other guy fall for her."

Jungkook said looking at Jisoo.

Taehyung feel confuse at whom Jungkook is referring to so jungkook continue.

"Jisoo, tell her bro. We can saw how much you love her why not tell it to her?"

Jungkook asked even though they knew the answer.

But Still they wanna hear it from taehyhng himself.

Jimin also added, "Tae tell before it's not to late."

On the other hand Taehyung were stunned feeling confuse why would Jungkook said liked that.

So he asked what he is been thinking all the time without knowing himself.

"Aren't you in a relationship with Jisoo why would......"

Before Taehyung could finished his sentence Jimin cut him off, "Yes they were in a relationship.."