Chapter-6

Chapter-6

~~~~~~

Just like as they said, today after they finish their University Jisoo and Taehyung went to Taehyung's house.

Just like Taehyung, Jisoo knew they were a neighborhood.

When they both reach Taehyung house, Jisoo saw a beautiful villa, more to be specific like a mansion.

As they enter, there came out a woman,  Taehyung smile seeing the one who is in the living room, "Halmoni I'm back"

"Owe dear, there is someone new huh who is she?" The grandmother ask smiling brightly seeing Jisoo.

Taehyung look at Jisoo and then at the grandma, "She is my friend, we are doing project so today we will be doing at here."

First, hearing him introducing as his friend Jisoo have a look of unexpected because they were never like a friend and it is always just they were a partner in project.

Soon she compose herself thinking that it is easier to say friend in introducing.

Jisoo found it would be irrespectful if she didn't introduced herself, "Hello, Ma'am, I'm Jisoo nice to meet you." She smile.

"You look so beautiful dear, I'm Jungnan" the old woman said but soon she added before anyone could said anything.

"Ohh dear, just call me halmoni like Tae I'm a caretaker of them especially tae since he was a child." After saying this she smile at Jisoo.

"Yes, ma- I mean yes, Halmoni." Jisoo replied as she bowed to Jungnan.

Then Jisoo and Taehyung both enter Taehyung's study room.

And both started to do their own work, just like yesterday.

Jungkook also do the project with his partner Jubi at the Spring Cafe but when he saw two people at one of the corner in the Cafe he become distracted.

There were many emotions in his eyes which is very hard to understand.

Yes, Spring Cafe is one of the famous Cafe for students especially those of Universities students.

At this Cafe, students would be coming to have date, project, friendly date and all.

And especially it is fill with students every most day.

Jubi also saw the look of Jungkook and she know why the reason so she tried to distract him by urging to done it soon.

And Jungkook also have to let it slide the situation because he knows he have to even if he didn't want.

Days pass and it is a day which they all will be submitting their project.

Minyoung came as usual in the class and went away after she collect all project which were carried by the trio prince,