Chapter-7

Chapter-7

~~~~~~

"What... are you crazy?"  Jisoo look at Tzuyu as if she have heard something unbelievable.

"Yes, off course... come let go just wait and see what I do..." Tzuyu drag Jisoo towards good knows where.

Tzuyu were talking with Jisoo for the past minute to make friends officially with Jungkook.

Yes, Tzuyu knows that Jisoo and Jungkook were already been friends.

So she want them to be friend openly in the University also so Tzuyu is now dragging Jisoo towards the swimming pool area.

When Jisoo and Tzuyu were coming inside the swimming there were some boys swimming in the pool.. no actually you can say it were more like thirteen or fourteen people.

Some were sitting, while both the girl look at the resting area there they saw some girls also there sitting with their boyfriend, or should we say with their fiancé.

At their university, there were some students that were engage with each other from the college or from high school as a result they went to both university....

So nothing is wrong here... coming to their fiance swimming court to watch how they swim.

More to be especially you can say it is not a club rather it is where students used to rest for their free time.

But senior were making Taehyung a club president or so on.

"What are you doing here Jichu.." Tzuyu and Jisoo heard a male voice from beside them from the left side of where they were staying.

When Jisoo and Tzuyu turn around there stood the trio.

Jisoo don't know what to say, so Tzuyu beat to it, "Actually Jungkook we are here as I have constantly saying to Jisoo to be friend with you but you know she...." Tzuyu stop

And Jungkook can also know it, "ohh it's okay we are friends and it's great that Jichu told you about our friendship. Nice meeting you Bae Tzuyu..." Jungkook introduced himself which Tzuyu introduced herself back.

While there Taehyung is looking as if he is about to confirm something and Jimin knows it what Taehyung is thinking.

"Actually tae Jisoo and Jungkook were friend for a while and for the later information Jungkook will told you later." Jimin wishper to the Confuse Taehyung.

After that Taehyung and Jimin also introduced to both the female.

Between their talk as Jimin remember something he ask gaining the attention of the four people, "wait did you heard Jungkook calling Jichu how come it is....." jimin ask teasing.