Scene 9

Hope y'all enjoy this next bit!

Back in the present...2 hours later

I awoke to a pain-stabbing headache and a sore body. I groaned and heard Calli saying,

"That's what you get for freaking out." I glared at her and she smirked back. I sighed and relented. I gave her a slight nod of my head showing that that was the best amount of an apology she's gonna get. She looked a bit stunned, but smiled and nodded back, accepting it.

All of a sudden, I heard whooping and hollering. I jumped up tense when I heard the noise, but then I saw the boys smiling. I squinted and then my eyes opened wide.

"It's here. The car's here," Calli voiced my thoughts. I looked at her shocked and she smiled showing that she felt the same way.

We smiled at each other then walked toward the pathway where the limo was headed. We grabbed our bags then went to the side of the road. The limo pulled up beside us and then the trunk lifted. The driver got out and he looked like the same man who drove my half-sister and her friends to Auradon. He walked over and held his hand out for the bags. Calli, Quinn, Are, and Colt all handed him their bags. When he turned to me, I stiffened and took a step back.

I shook my head, not willing to voice my thoughts in front of this stranger. He raised an eyebrow and motioned to me to hand over my bag to him. He stepped forward, but my brother blocked him.

"I'll do it," he promised then he turned to me. I slowly gave him my bag and he dropped it into the truck. He turned back to me and whispered,

"You're fine. Nobody's out to get you. You're fine." I nodded and took a deep breath. I nodded again signaling that I was okay. He smiled and then said to the driver,

"We're ready." The driver opened the door and motioned for us to step inside. Are went in first, then Calli, then Colt, then me, then Quinn. The driver closed the door while we gaped at the candy that was surrounding us. Calli and Are immediately looked at each other then dove for it. Colt grabbed a stick with sharp blue crystal thins on it. Are got a handful of colorful round small things. Calli got a brown circle with ridges along the side at the top. Quinn grabbed colorful bear things and I grabbed colorful worm ones.

While my half-sister freaked out while going over the bridge, we didn't been flinch. We were too busy eating these delicious things!

Soon enough, we arrived at Auardon Prep Goodness Doesn't Get Any Better. Sure enough, there was music, ribbons, clapping, cheering, and tons of people.

Well, I thought. Here goes nothing!

Can y'all guess what each character ate what candy?