Scene 19

Here's the next chapter! Hope y'all enjoy it!

No One's POV

The next day, they were wearing the clothes they chose for the party. Everyone wore their signature jackets that had their own symbols on the back. Quinn has a sword and Maleficent's scepter crossed into an X. The sword was on the left and overlapped the scepter. Avy has almost the exact thing, but Maleficent's scepter overlapped the sword. Are has Jafar's staff and the tail of the snake curved behind it, as the symbol. There was also a cracked sultan crown on the snake's head. Colt has a red apple bitten in on the side of it with a large king's crown on the top of it with a crack running down from the top left almost to the middle. Calli has a dagger pointing upwards surrounded by black and white small polka dots. On the top tip of each sword, dagger, fang, or crown they all had was a single, tiny drop of blood. Each of these images looked as if they were printed into the jackets, but there was a sewn thread around the image, about 5 inches off if there was a small price in the middle, that followed the shape of the symbol. The thread was their "color". Avy's is a purple-black, Quinn's is a dark forest green, Are's is a dark-ish yellow-gold, Colt's is a shade darker than midnight blue, and Calli's is a dark red.

Quinn's jacket's sleeves are rolled up, the hood off and the jacket's zipper is not zipped up at all. He wore a light grey under-top with slashes of dark forest green, he also wore a black, dark forest green, and dark purple braided bracelet on his left wrist. He wore a black belt, dark blue jeans that have holes in them (that were not made on purpose), and black tennis shoes with dark forest green laces.

Avy wore a light grey under-top with slashes of dark purple-black paint on it. Her jacket's sleeves were only rolled up to her wrists, the zipper was zipped up halfway and the hood was shading her face. She wore a black braided belt, dark blue jeans with holes that were not made purposefully. She wore black boots that almost reached her kneecaps with no heel or wedge and had laces. She also wore a necklace with a silver chain and a silver letter "A" on it and her hair was in its' typical french braid.

Are wore a grey under-top with slashes of dark yellow paint, his jacket's collar standing up, with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, with his zipper undone. He wore a black, yellow, and red braided bracelet on his left wrist. He wore a black belt, blue jeans with a few holes (and only 1 was made purposefully by the designers), black tennis shoes with dark yellow laces with some dark red lines on them, and a dark yellow beanie with some slashes of dark red paint on it.

Colt wore a grey under-top with dark blue slashes of paint with the jacket sleeves rolled up to his elbows and the zipper on the jacket was left alone. His hood was on but was not covering his face. He wore a dark red bracelet intertwined with dark blue and black pieces on his left wrist. Also wore a black belt, dark blue jeans that had only 3 small holes in them that were fairly patched up to look as if there was none. He wore black tennis shoes that had dark blue laces.

Calli wore a grey under-top with dark red slashes and her jacket was zipped halfway with the cuffs folded up to her wrists which revealed the dark red inside of it. Her collar was down and had on a dark red headband with a few small white spots. She wore a black braided belt that intertwined with a small scarf that was tie-dyed red with black mixed in it. She wore dark blue jeans with some speckles of white on the outside of her legs and only a few onto of them. Some small holes were not made purposefully and have on black ankle boots without a heel and had dark red laces. Her hair was in a ponytail braid made of 3 braids inside of it.

When they all walked outside of the building, they froze in shock. There were 5 Vespas with "their colors".

Avy's is such a dark purple it looked black until the light hit it and it gleamed dark purple, Quinn's is a dark forest green, Are's is a dark dark yellow-gold, Colt's is a dark midnight blue, and Calli's is a very very dark red.