Scene 10

Hope y'all enjoy this next chapter! In this chapter you can finally see what the characters look like- well, you'll be able to picture them better with the small paragraphs I write to provide you an image.

Remember, reviews, responses, questions, and suggestions are ALWAYS welcome!

Mal was standing in the front middle of the crowd along with Ben, Jay, Evie, Carlos, and Dude when the limo rolled in. She smiled and waited for the limo doors to open. When the driver opened the doors, a boy came out.

He was tall with a natural warm undertone. He had wavy short-medium dark dirty blonde hair with sea-blue-green eyes. He wore a dark brown leather jacket that's seen times along with a ripped bright yellow t-shirt and dark blue with back streaks jeans that were ripped. He also had a beanie that was mixed bright red and dark red. He wore brown tennis shoes with red and black slashes of paint. He wore a smirk as well. Mal looked over at Jay whose smile couldn't get any bigger.

Then another boy came out. He had jet-black hair that's wavy with side bangs swept off to the side of his face. He has a few freckles on his nose and protruding sapphire blue eyes. He had a gold-honey complexion. He was wearing back pants with streaks of dark blue and red along with a dark blue shirt with a black leather jacket. He has a red cuff bracelet on his left wrist and black boots that weren't to midcalf with red laces. He crossed his arms, stood next to Are, the learned more on his left leg with an eyebrow raised at the people. Evie was certainly beaming as bright as the sun.

Next came a girl. She had medium-fair skin color and has long platinum hair in two low pigtails which were highlighted with black. She has sea blue-green eyes and wore black eyeliner and light red gloss. She was wearing dark red pants with a white sash around her waist. She had a white shirt that's half black that was swirling into the white. The black had some white spots but only a few. She has a black leather jacket with red cuffs and it was folded up to her elbow. She also had high boots that went to her kneecap that were black and it had a red belt around her ankle. Carlos was grinning wildly as well as looking very happy. She walked next to the boys with a hand on her hip and also leaned on her left leg wearing a sly side.

Then came another boy who Mal gasped at and the band stumbled in their music. He had golden-amber eyes with dark black-purple hair that was wavy and short. He wore a black leather jacket over a dark green shirt along with dark purple-black pants with buckets along his legs as well as in the regular places. He also wore black tennis shoes. He turned back to face the inside of the car and stuck his hand out. Another hand grabbed it with the same ivory-coloring skin tone. What came out...Mal gasped again and took an involuntary step backward. The band stumbled in their music more obviously.

A girl with dark purple hair that was long and beach-wavy appeared. She has gold-amber eyes like her brother. She wore black eyeliner and light purple lip gloss. Her hair was in a single french braid on the back of her head. It laid down a black leather jacket over a nearly black purple shirt. She has dark green pants and like her brother, they had side pockets along the legs and pockets in the regular places. She has black ankle boots. When she stood next to the other girl and her brother, she glared out at the crowd while the boy seemed indifferent.

Mal was gaping. The two strangers looked like her! Well, a little. She was wide-eyed with surprise and had one hand on Ben's shoulder and the other on her stomach. She took a deep breath, smiled, then walked towards them with Ben, Evie, Carlos, and Jay along with Dude next to her.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep! I don't think we need to introduce ourselves, but I'm sure some of us would like to know your names!" Mal winced at how awkward and peppy she sounded. She saw the first boy smiling seeming slightly amused. She walked over to him and said,

"What's your name?" He coughed and replied.

"Arien Vizier." She nodded and asked,

"Jay's your brother?" Instead of responding himself, Jay replied,

"That I am! I'm glad to see you, bro!" Jay punched Arien's shoulder to which Arien responded with a tiny flinch and a small smile. Mal furrowed her brows in confusion but let it go. Mal then stepped to meet the next boy.

"You are?" She prompted. He blinked and said,

"Colton Queen, ma'am." Mal laughed and said,

"Just call me Mal. I hope I'm not that old yet!" She heard Ben chuckle behind her.

"Sorry," Colt whispered then stiffened, but Mal didn't notice because she moved to the next person. The first girl.

"Calixte de Vil, but call me Calli," the girl responded. Mal nodded and smiled then turned towards the last boy. She wanted to know what he said and prepared herself for the girl.

"Name's Quinn Faeye," he replied to her wondering stare. Her heart skipped for a moment as Mal realizes what this means. This is my brother! She shouted in her head. Which makes her- her thoughts were interrupted by Quinn.

"This is Avy Faeye." Avy glared at Mal not making a sound. Mal blinked at the sudden hostility. She was about to ask them a question, but Quinn answered it before she could even ask.

"How ya doin' sis?" he asked. The crowd gasped and so did she. Mal couldn't believe it and neither could anyone else! She stumbled out,

"How? I mean I've never-I never saw you-uh-you two...at all. How could you be my siblings?" She was met with a smirk from Avy.

"Basement," Avy stated, not saying anything else. Mal blinked and ran a hand through her hair.

"She said that was storage..." she mumbled. Avy smirked at Mal's confusion. Quinn answered Mal's unspoken question.

"Yep, that was us." Mal was shocked but before she could ask anything else, she was interrupted by Calli.

"Can we see our rooms? I'd like to know where we're staying." Mal blinked and shook herself out of her daze and then smiled.

"Of course! While Ben and I along with Evie must go, Carlos, Jay, and Dude can show them to you!" Mal replied. She was met with a chorus of shrugs. Ouch, she thought.

Avy turned towards the trunk and tried to lift it open. She turned back to Mal with her arms crossed along with an eyebrow raise. Mal didn't react, well, she reacted with a confused look on her face. Avy turned back to the trunk and began to search for a button or something. While she was doing that, she didn't notice the driver was approaching her from where he was standing behind the crowd. He was behind her then placed a hand on Avy's shoulder. Mal didn't really understand this next part, but she saw Avy stiffen and then seemed to whisper something that no one could hear. Immediately, Avy collapsed into a heap on the ground, arousing yells and gasps of shock. Quinn and the others all rushed to her and immediately surrounded her, blocking everyone else's view. Ben started to take a step towards them, but Mal held out a hand stopping him.

"They don't need us," she quietly explained. He nodded and resumed his previous position but with more concern clearly evident. Meanwhile, Avy appeared to be thrashing and jerking. Calli and Are were blocking her from being seen while Quinn had her head in his lap. Colt was checking for injuries all the while lightly tapping her. He didn't seem to find anything, but he couldn't wake Avy.

All of a sudden, Avy jerked upwards into a sitting position with a silent scream on her lips. Her eyes were wild and unfocused. At first, she resisted her friends' attempts to try and console her, but after a moment, she relaxed and became aware of her surroundings.

After her friends helped her, she stood up, seeming unfazed, picked up her stuff in the trunk which the driver opened right before she collapsed. Before anyone could ask her anything, she said,

"Leaving?" She smirked at all the shocked faces everyone displayed at her and also rolled her eyes at the evident concern. Well...? she seemed to ask, with her eyebrows raised at Mal. Mal blinked out of her silent stupor and said,

"Of course! Carlos, Jay, and Dude will take you." Everyone grabbed their stuff and went on their merry way without another word.

So...what did y'all think?! There were some pretty big paragraphs in here. Does anyone want to guess why Avy collapsed? I'm sure y'all know.

Remember, reviews responses suggestions and questions are ALWAYS ALWAYS welcome!