Scene 20

OhMyGosh! This is my 20th chapter! Eek! I've written a LOT for this story...geez. Anyway, hope y'all enjoy this chapter! It'll be pretty intense! *chuckles a bit wickedly but amusedly...? nevermind, gave up*.

On with the story!

Avy's POV

I slowly stood up, straightened myself up, and turned around. I heard everyone gasp at my now deep emerald green eyes (they all gathered around the spot where golden boy pushed him in after I dived in), but I only had eyes for one boy. I saw him pale slightly, but he stood his ground. I walked towards him, people parting way for me. I felt Quinn and Calli grab my arms and tried to hold me, but I pulled them free harshly. I even saw Mal take a step towards me about to say something but Quinn, Calli, and Ben pushed her back seeing that there was no way that anyone could stop me. When I finally reached the golden boy, I was 3-4 feet away from him. I tried to take a deep breath to calm a bit, but I was so mad, that my eyes only grew brighter.

"You. Pushed. Him. In.," I growled out, my voice super low. I saw everyone out of the corner of my eyes flinch, even my group, but I didn't care about them at the moment. I only cared that Are almost drowned and it was all because of him.

"No-no, I didn't," he stumbled, trying to lie. I growled ever lower.

"Yes. You. Did." My eyes were filled with fury and my body was taut with tension waiting for action. He laughed nervously and tried again.

"No, I didn't. I don't know what you saw but-"

"YES, YOU DID! DON'T LIE TO ME!" I screamed at him. I saw everyone flinch and take a step back to avoid my fury. There were also quite a few fearful expressions out there.

"I'm the daughter of Maleficent and Dr. Facilier. You can't pull a fib over me," I growled. I took a step closer and he involuntarily took a step back. I heard someone in the crowd mutter, "What did you do, Chad?!" I grinned darkly.

"So, you're name's Chad. Guess I'm going to have to remember that." I knew I was gone. I was lost and I have changed back to, not who I was, but am. I was back in the ring.

"So, tell me, Chad. What possessed you to shove my friend into the lake? For all you could've known, he nor I, couldn't swim." There were gasps from the audience as they realized the significance of Chad's actin.

"You could've murdered him if I wasn't there on time." He paled significantly from this. I knew I got him. I took a step forward again.

"You tried to murder my friend, but lucky for him and you, I know how to swim while so many on the Isle kids don't. 5 kids out of 49 can, to be exact." He was paling dramatically now and seemed like he was going to pass out any second, but I was still in the ring, and I couldn't get out. I felt my clothes drying, the magic inside of me trying to do something and the action caused quite a few shocked gasps.

"So, Chad, I'm challenging you to a fight." Now there were even more gasps, Chad chuckled nervously.

"Um, we don't fight here in Auradon, unlike you do in your dump." I smiled at his lame attempt to unnerve me.

"Well then, let me tell you something about my dump of a home," I smiled darkly. "We get your trash to eat, your ruined clothes to wear, your games, and toys that you've decided to throw away. We get everything that you dump in the trash. From the rotten apple cores to the dolls missing an eye or foot. And guess what? That makes us stronger. So if you're worried about the fight not being fair enough, don't worry," I chuckled darkly. "It'll be fair. Well, as fair as fighting a gladiator and street fighter who's been fighting for what? Forever?" I heard almost everyone gasp at this in horror. I turned to face the crowd. "Yeah, that's right. You heard me. I've been fighting for who knows how long." I turned back to Chad who looked horrified.