𝚝 𝚠 𝚎 𝚗 𝚝 𝚢 𝚘 𝚗 𝚎

"What?" George asked and followed after Dream as he started towards the back door

Dream didn't say anything, just opening the door and walking outside, messing with his hair

"Dream- stop," George said and reached to grab his shoulder; stopping him in his tracks "What are you talking about?"

"I am. Going to. Kill him" Dream deadpanned and looked back at George "Why is that so hard to understand?"

"Dream, you can't agree to meet him to become allies then stab him in the back," George said and frowned

Dream shook his head "He deserves it"

"No he doesn't," George said slowly

Dream looked at George "He took you. He went out of his way to take you. He hurt you- then made me fight him to get you back. Not to mention the multiple times he's jumped me, and I wouldn't doubt the fact that he's killed someone"

George rolled his eyes "That doesn't mean he has to die. Plus... he's Quackity's friend, you can't do that to him"

"You're telling me you don't want me to kill the person that kidnapped you? And almost killed you?"

George nodded slowly "If you kill him, I won't look at you the same"

Dream bit his lip to stop him from arguing. He looked at Karl's garden, noticing all the sunflowers "Where were you the night of the apocalypse?" he asked after a while

George stood next to him, glancing at him then back at the scenery "Downtown"

"How many people were around?" Dream asked

George thought back to that night; hanging out with Wilbur and Karl all day; then stumbling into Quackity, Tommy, and Tubbo for the first time "Not many"

"So you missed the evacuation too?" Dream asked and glanced at George

George nodded "Yeah"

Dream took a deep breath, looking up at the sky "Is it like this everywhere else?"

"I don't know- haven't tried to explore any further than the city" George answered

Dream thought for a while "Me neither..."

George looked at him "What are you thinking?"

Dream shook his head "Nothing-" he said and looked at George "Are you up for a walk?"

George thought for a second before nodding "When? Now?"

Dream thought for a while then shook his head "When the sun sets meet me at that lake I took you to. The first walk I took you on"

George squinted his eyes but smiled a little "Okay..? You're not going to kill me right?"

Dream rolled his eyes and smiled "No. Still don't trust me?"

George smiled and shrugged, putting his hands up in defense "I don't know, I mean, I still don't know your name, so" he laughed softly

"'Cause it's so important to our relationship" Dream said sarcastically with a smile "Right"

"C'monnn" George pleaded

Dream looked at him and shook his head, looking back at the garden "Not right now"

George huffed and crossed his arms "Asshole"

"You love me," Dream said, then looked at George after realizing that he can't necessarily make that joke without it meaning something now "You- you don't have to respond to that-"