{ Chapter Nine }

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) !! Wake up !! We gotta go now !!" I groaned as I felt Jessica. "What !!"

"We are going to be late !! We have to get to school. And then we need to explain to the headteacher we are moving houses so we won't be able to go to school." I groaned and got up. "I know !!" I got up and quickly went to the closet. And put my clothes on.

"WAIT !" I groaned and looked at Jess. "What is it this time ??" Jessica grabbed her bag and grabbed my hand. "Your parents are still here. Let's head outside to talk. It'll be safer." I nodded and we left my room and slowly went down the stairs and outside.

"What is it then, Jess ??" She let out a sigh. "What are we meant to do with just disappearing?? We'll most probably be put on the missing children list." I giggled. "Let them search !! Until they find out about us. C'mon. Let's hurry !!" She nodded and we rushed to the graveyard. And went through it to get to school. We went through to the headteachers office. "You ready ??" Jessica nodded. I knocked on the door and a voice came from inside. "Come in." I looked at her and she nodded.

We walked in. And the headteacher looked up from his desk. "Yes (Y/N), Jessica ??" We looked at each other and nodded. "We sadly have to go. (Y/N)'s mum thinks it's be a good idea to move out the country. To distract her from Ben. And my family agreed to go with them. So we need to leave the school"

"Oh dear. I hope you all will have a good time in whatever country you are going to. I will get you off the system." We thanked him and left. "I can't believe it was that easy."

"You got your bag for the disappearing act and the bag for the mansion ??" I asked. She nodded. "Hell yeah !!" I giggled and we set onwards to the forest to find the mansion and find Slenderman.

...

Sorry for taking so long for this chapter. I hope you enjoyed this chapter my lovelies !!

~ Yona