Prologue

Y/n = your name  F/n = first name  L/n = last name

*credits to artist - NETALOG* 

A/N: If you're an original reader then yes this chapter has been rewritten. Not all but some other chapters will be rewritten as well. Anyways enjoy! 

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Moving is never fun. That's all I kept thinking about as I hauled another box into my empty room. 'It will be better in Hidari Wakibara' is what my parents kept telling me. I couldn't help but doubt them, I mean were far from home. Well, 'old' home. Dad said we had to move for his job, his new job. He is now an editor for the 'weekly shounen cognac'. My mom wasn't happy with the sudden move, but dad had already quit his job before she could talk him out of it. My dad was impulsive like that, he just made decisions without asking my mom, and she hates that. Lately, mom has been finding little things that she hates about him though, but I think that's just because she's mad that we had to move. They have been fighting a lot more though and that's not good to watch or listen to. Well, I don't know if you can call it fighting, it's more of her just yelling at him and him just staring at her. Mom seemed to adjust fast though, she was lucky to find a job at the local library. God, she's so intelligent.

"Y/n come downstairs please!" My mom's voice called from downstairs. I quickly obeyed and started to run down the stairs.

"Coming mom!" As I reached the last step, I tripped and fell hard on my knee. Luckily since we had just moved in there was nothing to fall into. But the hardwood floor didn't feel any better.

"Ow.." I winced as I sat up from the floor and looked at my knee, which now had a mark that was gushing blood.

"Y/n!" My dads' voice came from behind me. My head shot up from my injury to my dad who had quickly sat down a box and ran over to me. "I thought I heard a big crash, and come to find out you fell down the stairs," He said as he brought his hand over the mark on my knee putting pressure on it, which made me jerk my leg a bit."Sorry didn't mean to hurt you. Hey M/N! I need the first aid kit!" My dad shouted, calling for my mother's help.

"What happened?" My mom asked as I heard shuffling from the kitchen before she came out with a bag in her hand and a kitchen apron on. "Y/n! Are you okay?" My mother asked as she rushed over to me.

"Yeah..I just fell, it hurts though" I mumbled sheepishly as my mother kneels down to get a better look at my knee. She gave me a stern look before unzipping the bag and cleaning off the blood with a gauze pad. I winced at the stinging sensation that the gauze was bringing to my knee.