All for one boy

Y/n = Your name F/n = First name L/n = Last name

*Credits to artist*

(short chapter)

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

It's been a few days since I found out Saiki was a psychic, and I still don't exactly know what to think. Saiki ended up coming back to school, apparently he had figured out that Aiura can't find out about his abilities if he is near her. So much for me doing him a favor, I literally did nothing. But at least I get a date out of it..right? As much as I like Saiki, I honestly regret trying to go on a date with him. I mean according to Aiura he is her 'soulmate'. I never really believed in soulmates in the past, so I don't know why this is bothering me so much.

"Hey L/n, are you doing okay?" Teruhashi said, turning her head in a cute manner as she looked down at me.

"Hmm..? Yeah sorry I just have my mind on certain things" I said as I rubbed my temple in exhaustion.

"Mmmm...You know it's been awhile since we hung out, would you want to hang out after school?" She said with a closed eye smile. Her eyes soon opened after that, and they met mine. For some petite girl, she has a very intense stare.

"Uhm..I really can't, I already have other plans" I looked away from her awkwardly, as I turned down her request. She let out a sigh before she spoke up once more.

"Hm. Well if you can't hang out later, would you want to sit together at lunch?" She said as another beautiful smile captured her face. I returned the gesture with a shy smile of my own.

"Sure" I said as I rubbed the nape of my neck. Before I could even get a second rub, she grabbed me by my hand and pulled me up from my desk.

"Great, let's go!" She said, as she pulled me out of the class. At first I thought we were going to go sit at lunch. But it seemed as if she had other plans, because instead of eating in the lunchroom, she led me outside to sit by a big pretty willow tree.

"I didn't know you wanted to eat outside" I said, as I watched sit down and lean her back on the willow tree. She then pulled out her bento before she responded.

"Well it's a lot more private out here. Plus me and you can get to know each other better" She said with a small smile on her face. The scene was very beautiful, it felt as if I was staring at a model. A goofy smile made its way onto my face before I sat beside the blue haired female.

"The scenery is really beautiful" I said, before hearing a little sigh come from the blue haired girl. I turned my head to the girl, who was just sitting there with a smile on her face.

"What's wrong Teruhashi?" I asked, as I watched the wind slightly move her blue hair in a majestic way. She shook her head before she spoke.

"Have you ever loved somebody who treats you like you don't exist?" She asked, to which I just shook my head.

"Do you like anybody Teruhashi?" I asked, looking at the blue haired girl who refused to look back at me. Then she finally spoke.

"Mhm.. I like somebody who won't even give me the time of day" She said shakily. She then finally looked towards me, she looked as if she wanted to cry.

"I can get anybody I want. But this boy is different, we're on two different social level's. I don't understand why he doesn't like me" She said as she moved a strand of her hair behind her ear. I really never expected to have Teruhashi Kokomi vent to me today. This week is weird.

"Who is this boy?" I asked patiently, to which the girl just went silent. She looked away from me and a light blush made its way onto her face.

...

...

...

"Saiki" I felt my heart stop at her words, seriously how many people can like just one guy. Especially a literally god-like woman. How can Saiki say he isn't lucky?

"Why Saiki?" I asked, to which she let out a little giggle before speaking.

"I wasn't really sure why at first, but now I am. It's because he treats me like an average person, and it makes me so mad. And I guess just being treated differently was what made me like him" She said happily. I felt my heart sting a bit. Seriously, how many people am I up against just for one boy's affection?

"Is there anybody you like, L/n?" She asked, as she stood up from her sitting position. Which I quickly did as well, knowing that lunch was about to be over.

"No. Nobody here has caught my eye yet I guess" I said with a nervous laugh at the end of my sentence.

"Well if you ever find anybody I can always try helping you," Teruhashi said with a gentle smile. To which I returned.

"Thanks Teruhashi"

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

918 words

『••✎••』

『••✎••』