Psychic powers?

Y/n = Your name F/n = First name L/n = Last name

*Credits to artist*

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

   Ever since Aiura showed up to our school things have been pretty wild. I haven't got to talk to her myself personally because she has been surrounded by a bunch of people since she arrived. What I find the most interesting is that she does fortunes, she claims to be a medium. Which is a lot more believable than the other guy, I mean she had figured out Aren's secret in the blink of an eye. If I'm being honest I thought she had a thing for him because she was hugging up on him, but nope. Her reasoning for coming to this school is to look for her soulmate.

"Hey L/n why don't you go get your fortune taken?" Kaido asked, looking at me eagerly.

"Well I mean she seems pretty busy. She's literally surrounded by a bunch of girls" I said, looking off at the blonde haired female who was chatting with other girls.

"She is probably a fraud just like that Torisuka guy," Kaido said, trying to seem cool.

"I don't know Shun, I mean the crap she said about me was all accurate" Aren said, while brushing the nape of his neck.

"Hey is it just me or does it feel like we're missing some people?" Kaido asked, which quickly changed the topic.

"Yeah Saiki and Nendo aren't here" I said looking back at Kaido.

"Oh Nendo is here I saw him walking to the bathroom not too long ago" Aren interjected.

"That's weird for Saiki to not be here, hopefully he isn't sick" Kaido said as he rubbed his red bandages.

"We should all go visit him after school," I suggested looking at both of my friends. In the corner of my eye I swear I saw a small smirk on Aren's face.

"Yeah that would be nice, I mean I'm sure were gonna have to end up giving him some homework from today anyways"

"Where are you guys planning on going?" Nendo said abruptly, Kaido jumped from the random pop up.

"HEY WHAT THE HELL NENDO! DON'T SNEAK UP ON ME LIKE THAT!" Kaido yelled at the dumbfounded boy.

"Huh what do you mean, I thought you guys knew I was here" Nendo said to the blue haired boy.