The Confrontation

Y/n = Your name F/n = First name L/n = Last name

*Credits to artist*

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

 "F/n! It took you long enough" Aren said in an aggravated tone, while Kaido and Nendo were taking their shoes off.

"Sorry" I said quickly as I took my shoes off and put them into my shoe locker. I then turned towards the boys.

"What did Aiura want?" Kaido asked.

"Yeah what was that about you just ran off without saying anything" Nendo added on.

"Oh uh it was nothing she was just looking for somebody" I said sheepishly, while rubbing the nape of my neck.

"Who was she looking for?" Nendo and Kadio asked in sync. Both of the curious boys continued to question me, and I questioned myself if I wanted to tell them about Saiki or not.

"I uh don't remember, it wasn't anybody I knew of at least" I said, lying straight through my teeth. I feel bad for lying to them, but I really don't think that right now would be an appropriate time to tell them.

"Oh" Both boys said, before an awkward silence took over the dead conversation. Everybody just stood there and stared at me, I couldn't tell if they believed me or if they thought I was lying. Soon enough Aren finally broke the long void of awkward silence.

"We should probably start walking to Saiki's," Aren said. I quietly nodded before I started to walk. But before I could get far we were all stopped by a voice.

"Oh! You guys are going to Saiki's? I hope it wouldn't be rude if I tagged along" I turned around to see a blue haired girl staring back at me and my friends with a big smile on her face.

"Oh wow Teruhashi!" Kaido said, an unusual squeak escaping the flustered boy's face.

"O-Oh no it wouldn't be rude you can come along with us" Kaido said, as he played with his red bandages.

"Oh my! Thank you for allowing me to come, you all are so sweet" The girl said with a little giggle at the end of her sentence. Jeez, I hope Saiki doesn't mind the company.

Timeskip

The walk to Saiki's house was dreadful and downright annoying. Teruhashi has been very nice and kind to me. But I have to admit, after being around her with a bunch of boys for 10 minutes, it starts to drive me crazy. I just wish Kaido, Nendo, and Aren would stop fawning over her for like 5 seconds. Sure she is really pretty and smart and everything a guy might want, but do you really have to compliment everything she does. I swear she could breathe and they would fanboy. The more and more I think about her fanboys, makes me realize truly how annoying everybody is around her.

"Yo F/n you there?" Aren asks, waving a hand in front of my face. I snap out of my thoughts and quickly rub my forehead before responding.

"Yeah I'm fine"

"Really? Because you have been staring at Saiki's doorbell for 10 seconds now, and we're all starting to wonder if you're actually gonna ring it or not" Shit I was so irritated with the way everybody was acting earlier that I completely forgot where I was. I let out a sigh before finally ringing the doorbell. As if he was expecting us, the door opens to reveal a bored looking Saiki.

"Oh hey Saiki, sorry to bother you but we just wanted to come and visit you to make sure you were okay" I said, finding every way to avoid eye contact.

"Yeah, we had to make sure my buddy was alright," Nendo said, in a caring tone. Saiki nodded before letting us inside.

"Oh Saiki we were all so worried about you" Teruhashi said, with a pouty face on.

"Yeah, why weren't you at school today?" Aren asked. Putting a hand on his shoulder.

Saiki's pov

I already knew they were coming, but now that they are finally here. I want them gone. I'm avoiding Aiura, but they don't need to know that. The real reason I let them inside is because of Y/n. Aiura has already gotten into their head about the psychic powers. Which is bad on my part. I don't mind them knowing about it, I know they wouldn't say anything if I told them not to. What bothers me is that yet another person will know about my abilities.

"I was sick" I said, nonchalantly. It isn't the best excuse I could have thought of but it's the most believable.

"Man that sucks," Aren said, lifting his hand from my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Saiki, I hope you feel better," Teruhashi said in a soft tone.

"Well you will be at school tomorrow right buddy? Then we can hang out after school" Nendo said without a care in the world, before putting an arm around me.

"You idiot, we are probably bothering him by not letting him get rest," Kaido said sharply. To which Nendo removed his arm from me, with an unusual frown on his face.

"Your right Shun, we should probably leave him to get better" Aren said, as he rubbed the back of his neck. The others all quickly started to say their goodbyes, before walking out the door. But instead of leaving with the others Y/n stayed. I could tell they were ready to ask questions, as I was prepared for.

"Saiki, I met a girl named Aiura Mikoto. The new girl, and she was asking me some questions about you" Y/n said, before placing a hand on their chest and letting out a sigh.

"I know this is gonna be a weird question but..." They went on, before stopping and letting out a final breath of air.

"Are you a psychic?" There it was, the question they have been wondering about all day.

"Yes"

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

1037 words

『••✎••』

『••✎••』