Another Transfer student?

Y/n = Your name F/n = First name L/n = Last name F/n = Father's name M/n = Mother's name

*Credits to artist*

P.S another short chapter (sorry)

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

      Ever since the fight happened with my mother, she hasn't been able to talk to me, or even look at me. Everytime I walk into the same room she is in she completely ignores my existence or just gets up and leaves. Her doing that honestly hurts, I know I don't have the best relationship with my mother but that doesn't mean her actions and choice of words don't hurt me. Not soon after the fight, I called my dad and told him about what happened. And now I'm outside waiting for him to come get me, like he promised. I just wanted to be with my dad for the remainder of the day, then I can go back to school tomorrow. I was soon pulled out of my thoughts by a familiar car that pulled up.

"Come on Y/n!" My father yelled while waving with a smile on his face. I instantly got up and ran to his car and got in.

"Hey kiddo, are you okay?" He asked before he started driving off. I just shook my head which made a sigh escape his mouth.

"Do you wanna talk about what happened?" He asked in a quiet tone, trying not to overstep any boundaries.

"Not really, I just want to forget about what happened," I said as I turned in the direction of the window.

"Okay...If you ever want to talk about it, just know I'm here" I wish I could believe when he says that he is there for me. But half of the time it feels like he isn't even there even when is right next to me. And I blame my mother, she never lets me see him. It's her fault.

"It's been awhile since i've seen you, how has school been?" He asked, going back to his normal cheery self.

"It's okay. it's one of the only things I look forward to" I said, not bothering to think too much of his question.

"Well I'm glad you're enjoying it. Are you and your friends getting along?" He asked. To which I finally took my eyes off the window and over to him.

"Yeah, I have. I actually went to the arcade with them not too long ago" I said, a little smile resting on my face as I remembered the day at the arcade.

"Well the arcade certainly sounds like a lot of fun. Did you go with Kusuo?" I nodded, not having the words to speak. I was busy trying to stop myself from gushing to my father about Kusuo Saiki.

"You and him certainly seem close. I mean it appeared that way at dinner," He said in a teasing manner.

"Whatever you are implying, I don't like it" I said looking at my father to which he let out a nervous laugh.

"You know I'm pretty good at this whole 'dating' thing I could help you out-"

"DAD!" I interrupted, as I felt my whole face heat up in embarrassment. God if he were to find out that we went on a date, he would never let me live it down.

"Whaaaat? I'm just teasing you, but you two do look cute-"

"Okay I think it's getting late, I have school tomorrow!" I said cutting my father off again. He just laughed at me before speaking.

"Alright Y/n"

Timeskip

Yesterday night was really refreshing, because after being around my father it helped me. Even if it was only a short period of time. He just has that effect over me, but I think that's only because he's my dad. I had left for school early with Aren, he didn't really mind it even though he hated getting up early.

"You know we are supposed to have another transfer student" I said trying to start a conversation with the purple haired boy.

"Again? How many more people are gonna transfer?" He said, while he let out an exhausted yawn.

"I don't get it. What is so good about this school? It's pretty average and normal for the most part" I said looking at Aren.

"No clue. I just hope this new one isn't as bad as the last" Aren said, rubbing the back of his neck. Our conversation soon erupted when Aren spotted Kaido, Nendo, and Saiki off in the distance.

"Come on F/n lets catch up with them" I nodded following behind my purple haired friend.

"Oh hey Aren!" Kaido greeted as soon as he noticed him. To Kaido's outburst Nendo and Saiki both looked in our direction.

"What's up Shun? Did you hear about the new student?" Aren asked before going to talk to the blue haired boy. Nendo soon joined the two leaving me and Saiki awkwardly walking together. I didn't dare try to look or talk to the pink haired boy at all. It just wasn't the best time.

Timeskip

Somehow by the time me and the others made it to school we were almost late. Which is really weird considering me and Aren both got up early, then again Kaido and Nendo were arguing half the way there.

"Class please settle down. And welcome our new student" Instead of anything of what the whole class was expecting, a blond haired girl walked in. She was very pretty, and didn't take long to introduce herself.

"I'm Mikoto Aiura" She spoke in a confident tone. Not soon after her introduction the class turned into an actual living hell.

"Oh boy...here we go again"

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

992 words

『••✎••』

『••✎••』