Confessions

Y/n = Your name F/n = First name L/n = Last name

*Credits to artist*

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Saiki really is something. All I could think about was Saiki, I just can't seem to get my mind off him. I mean that date was a dream come true. After Saiki told me he was a physic I honestly was a little disturbed knowing he has heard all about my feelings about him. But now for some reason it makes me feel warm inside, I guess it just makes me feel more close to him, knowing that he knows anything and everything I'm thinking.

"Y/N!" I jumped a little as I heard my mother's voice boom from downstairs.

"Great, I wonder what she wants now" I thought out loud as my mother's footsteps came closer and closer to my door.

"When did you get home? My mom asked as she opened my door, inviting herself in as she always did.

"Not to long ago"

...

"We should talk.." My mother said awkwardly. I nodded reluctantly as I waited for her to continue. "Listen, things have been rough between me and you...and I would like to work things out" She finally said, letting out a sigh afterwards.

"I don't know mom..." I really do want to fix things with my mom but something inside me won't allow myself to forgive her and work things out.

"Please F/n, just work with me" She pleaded

"Sure mom.."

"So are we okay?" Silence soon wrapped around the two of us. I didn't want to respond to her. My mother gave me a defeated look before leaving my room.

Timeskip to School

Going to school and seeing my friends are usually the only reason why I go to school in the first place. And today I was excited to see Saiki today because of our last interaction but nope. For some reason Saiki has been avoiding me. Everytime he sees me he leaves the room and if he can't he will just look away and not even dare to look back at me. I know he isn't a people person and he likes to be alone but if I'm being honest this stinks. Jeez I hope I didn't mess anything up.

"Oh good lord, F/n! You're spacing out again" Aren said as he shook my shoulders to grab my attention.

"Sorry, haha. I have a lot on my mind"