Dear best friend

Y/n = Your name F/n = First name L/n = Last name

*Credits to artist*

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

     I never realized how anxiety could take over somebody until today. Since that call yesterday with Aren I have been avoiding him like the plague.

"I shouldn't be avoiding him," I whispered out loud.

I keep telling myself I shouldn't and I know I shouldn't but I don't know how to face him. How are you supposed to talk to somebody if you had lied to their face and started avoiding them? What sucks even more is that Aren is my best friend and I can't even talk to him because of guilt.

"I'm such a coward," I whispered to myself.

He doesn't deserve this, I'm such a terrible friend. I need to talk to him, he deserves an explanation. As I reached for my phone inside my school bag I felt myself falter.

"I can't do it.." I said in a defeated tone before pulling my hand back from out of my bag.

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. What kind of person am I? Someone who is so scared of their own best friend? I am pathetic, so fucking pathetic.

"I am a terrible friend," I said as my vision got blurry and I felt warm, hot tears start to well up in my eyes. Am I really going to cry? Right now? Right here in the school bathroom? That's so pitiful. I felt two lines of wetness start to run down my cheeks. More and more tears kept coming like a waterfall, it wouldn't stop, the water just kept running.

"I-I need to get back to lunch before it ends" I mumbled shakily. I quickly rubbed my eyes with the sleeve of my uniform before walking out of the bathroom. I looked around just in case Aren was around the corner and to my luck he wasn't so I started to walk in the direction of my next class. I was halfway there before I felt a soft grasp on my hand that tugged me back into a dark corner.

"Y/n you shouldn't be so hard on yourself" Saiki. I turned around to look at my pink haired boyfriend and I was met with a stern look but his eyes had a soft look to them. His soft hand quickly left mine when I turned around.

"Saiki..I..I don't know what to do.." I said putting my face into my hands so I wouldn't have to look at him.

"You could start with being nice to yourself..instead of making yourself cry.." He said in a quiet, soft tone.