Comfort

Y/n = Your name F/n = First name L/n = Last name

*Credits to artist*

P.S Short chapter

A/N I've been pretty mentally drained so apologies for the slow updates. I'm going to try to finish this story up so I can move on to other projects. Writer's block sucks, so sorry for like the chapters that are good and the ones that are straight-up terrible. I might redo this whole story one day. 

Also thank you all for the support! 

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Saiki's pov

I held Y/n in my arms as they cried. I wouldn't say I like seeing them like this, but there isn't much I can do. I'm not good at handling strong emotions like this but hopefully just being here for them will help.

"Kusuo I-I messed up," They said choking on their tears. I didn't know what to say. So instead I put my hand on their head and cradled them close.

"Why am I terrible f-friend" They mumbled into my chest. "I'm sorry that you're seeing me like this," They said sniffles coming from them.

"Don't be sorry, I chose to be here" I said softly. I nuzzled my face into their hair and inhaled their scent. And we sat there on their bed in silence, sitting in each other's embrace.

Y/n's pov

My tears slowly dried since Kusuo had shown up. It's hard to stay sad when you're being engulfed with such warm and caring love. I let out a satisfied sigh before pulling away from Kusuo.

"Thank you so much for this"

"You're welcome," He said with a frown on his lips but a smile in his eyes. As we stared at each other something occurred to me.

"Oh crap! I forgot you had dinner with your brother, I was supposed to be there. I'm sorry"

"Don't be I would rather be here with you than with my brother" He said honestly, and to that, I let out a small laugh.

"Y/n can I give you some advice?"

"Of course"

"The best thing you should do is give Kuboyasu space. Then when he's ready he'll come to talk to you"

"Alright..."

"But if it comes down to it, you can tell him. As long as it means I don't have to see you cry anymore" He said, putting his hand on my cheek.

"I'm gonna try to make things better," I said as nuzzled into his palm. A gentle smile appeared on his face.

"I know you will. Things will get better Y/n"

"Yeah I hope"

Timeskip to next day

"Y/n you don't have to do this"

"Oh yeah, I do!" I said happily as I pulled an annoyed-looking Kusuo to a local cafe.

"I don't want to run into anybody we know"

"Kusuo they sell coffee jelly, are you really going to turn down coffee jelly? Cause I don't think you have it in you" I said cockily to which Kusuo just let out a sigh and ignored me.

"C'mon it's right over here" I opened the door to the cafe and the both of us walked in. It wasn't packed it only had a few people but for the sake of Kusuo, we sat in a more closed-off area. When the waitress came around to take our orders Kusuo got coffee jelly which I did as well.

"I know you said I didn't have to do this but it's the least I could do. You have been such a great partner while I have just been a mess, and I promise you I'm going to be better" I said to which my pink-haired boyfriend only shook his head before speaking.

"I like you how you are" I was caught off guard by his honesty before pulling myself together and speaking with a lovestruck smile on my face.

"I know" Our Coffee jellies quickly arrived after our small chat. And just sitting and spending time with somebody you deeply care about is enough to make your negative thoughts go away.

"I know..." I smiled to myself, knowing that things are going to be okay. It will all work out.

"S-Saiki..L-L/n what are you doing h-here?" a girly voice stumbled. A certain voice that both I and Kusuo recognized.

Teruhashi Kokomi

...

...

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

727 words

『••✎••』

『••✎••』