Family wounds

Y/n = Your name F/n = First name L/n = Last name M/n = Mother's name

*Credits to artist*

P.S I have added a Oc 

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

     It's been a few days since me and Saiki talked. I don't really know what to say to him after our date. At this point I'm not even sure if it was a date or not. Unluckily for me I was stuck with my mother at home, she has been keeping an eye on me ever since I snuck out. Which has been a living hell. I was planning on doing something with Teruhashi, Mera and Chiyo today. But I had to cancel my plans due to my mother. She said she just wanted to have a family night, or whatever that means. I know it was just an excuse to keep me from leaving.

"F/n! Come downstairs! We have guests!" My mother called from the stairwell. I let out a sigh before slowly making my way downstairs. When I made it downstairs I walked into the living room just to spot an older looking man sitting on the sofa with a gentle smile on his face.

"Hello there," The man said. Once more giving an alarming smile which only made me cringe. Before I could even have the chance to speak my mother came into the room with a teapot.

"F/n I would like for you to meet Daisuke Giichi. He has recently moved in from across the street" My mother spoke eagerly as she set the teapot down on the coffee table. Mr Giichi lifted his hand out towards me.

"It's so nice to meet you F/n L/n, your mother has told me so much about you. I'm glad I can finally meet you in person," He said. Waiting for me to shake his hand. I didn't really want to shake his hand, because he just gave me a weird feeling. In the corner of my eye though I could tell my mother was getting annoyed by me.

"Sorry they aren't a really touchy person," My mother said trying to cover for my rudeness. Mr Giichi put his hand down and cleared his throat to speak.

"No need to be sorry, I should have been more open minded. You don't have to apologise M/n" He said, puffing his chest out a bit as he spoke. A big smile made its way onto my mother's face, which I found seemingly odd. Why is she acting so different around this man? She has just met him, shouldn't she be more parianoid like she always is?

"Mr Giichi, would you like some tea? Or anything at all?" My mother asked the man to which he nodded.

"It would only be rude if I didn't drink your tea. Also please call me Daisuke Ma'am" I noticed my mother's face light up before she nodded and poured him a cup of tea.

"So Mr Giichi, what do you do for work?" I asked as I sat on a nearby chair. My eyes never left the man.

"Well I'm actually a business man in one of the biggest corporations in Tokyo, I decided to move away for a little vacation" He said. Not messing up on any of his words. So he was another crazy loaded person in our neighborhood.

"That's really impressive Daisuke! I don't get why you would dare come to a small town like this though," My mother said with a bubbly attitude.

"Like I said M/n I came here for a vacation. Sometimes it is better to get out of the city and just to be free" He said, giving my mother a closed eye smile. To which I noticed a small blush evading my mother's cheeks.

"Mr Giichi, do you have a wife?" I asked bluntly, not bothering to look at my mother's disapproving gaze.

"F/n! That is none of your business, and was a rude thing to ask-" My mother started scolding me before getting cut off by the man himself.

"It's fine M/n they are just curious, and I love straight up questions. But to answer your question, no I do not have a wife" He said while maintaining a proper attitude and look. Everything about this man pissed me off, especially the fact that my mother was into him. This man is really weird and my mother isn't seeming to catch on. How annoying.

Timeskip

"Thank you so much for having me over for dinner" The man spoke as he stood in the doorway.

"No thank you for coming Daisuke! You can come back whenever you want, we would love to see you" My mother spoke back in a happy tone. I just watched from afar as they interacted with one another. They definitely like each other, It's obvious. When Mr Giichi finally left my mother shut the door and turned around and gave me a glare.

"What the hell was your deal tonight?" She asked, walking towards me slowly but in an intimidating way.

"I don't know, maybe you should tell me what's going on between you and that man" I said in a snappy and sarcastic tone. Which only angered my mother.

"Are you kidding me? THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE BEEN A BRAT? Because of that nice man?" I didn't respond to my mother. And to that I just heard a scoff escape her mouth.

"You need to grow up F/n" She said before walking into the kitchen. What she said was just enough to make me snap at her.

"Maybe I would if you weren't so overprotective," I said, following my mother into the kitchen and glaring at her.

"F/n are you an adult? ARE YOU THE ONE PAYING THE BILLS? ARE YOU THE PARENT? No you aren't. SO YOU GET NO SAY IN THE WAY I PARENT YOU, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" She said getting close to my face, to where I could feel her breath on me.

"YOU ACT LIKE I WANT TO LIVE UNDER YOUR ROOF, TRUST ME IF I HAD A CHOICE I WOULD GO LIVE WITH DAD!" I yelled back which only pissed off my mother even more.

"DO YOU REALLY THINK YOUR FATHER WANTS TO TAKE CARE OF YOU? Unlike your pathetic deadbeat father, I can actually provide for you" I felt tears swell in my eyes, the way I hear her lie about my father. Just boils my blood.

"AT LEAST DAD CAN ACTUALLY GIVE ME THE LOVE AND SUPPORT I NEED! AT LEAST DAD ACTUALLY TRUST'S ME! YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND THOUGH, BECAUSE YOU ARE SO PARANOID TO THE POINT WHERE IT RUINS YOUR LIFE-"

Slap

" You better never yell at me like that again, do you hear me? Go to your room now F/n I don't want to see you" I put my hand up to my cheek, the same cheek she slapped. I felt the tears finally spill out before I ran upstairs to my room and slammed the door. As soon as I slammed my door I locked the door and collapsed onto my bed crying into my pillow.

"I h-hate you so much mom" 

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

1242 words

『••✎••』

『••✎••』