Confessions Pt 2

Y/n = Your name F/n = First name L/n = Last name

*Credits to artist*

(P.S short chapter)

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

"You what?"

"I love you Y/n"

I can't believe what I'm hearing...Am I dreaming? Does Saiki really like me?

"Y/n don't make me repeat myself" Saiki said with a big red hue on his face.

"I don't know what to say" I said as I massaged my forehead in embarrassment.

"Then..don't say anything..Just think"

"But you already know how I feel.." Saiki just stared at me with his same stupid netrual expression. The only thing that told me that he was being serious was the blush on his face. "I love you too" I said, finally giving in to his requests, and the warmest smile I have ever seen was plastered across his face. God he is so pretty.

"I'd prefer if you actually told me these things y/n" He said as his hand grazed over mine before entangling with mine. I swear I nearly died at that moment.

"I'm sorry, is this too much?" He said as his thumb traced circles into my skin. "I'm not really a fan of physical touch but I thought I'd try.."

"I-It's fine I-Uhm don't mind" Crap why am I so embarrassed. It's just wholesome hand holding. Calm down. I let out a few internal breathers to collect myself before speaking. "Saiki, if you're uncomfortable with it you don't have to.." I said as I gave his hand a squeeze. He soon nodded and his hand left mine.

"So..would you want to be my significant other?" He said as his eyes looked into mine. God this really isn't a dream. I couldn't help but admire his beautiful purple eyes for a minute.

"Y/n"

"Hmm what?"

"Are you going to answer me?" He asked with impatience laced in his voice.

"Saiki, you already know my answer," I said, my eyes never leaving his. I was so infatuated with his beautiful eyes. His eyes basically screamed for me to finally give him an answer, so I did.

"Yes"

TimeSkip to after school

"You're walking with Saiki?" Aren asked with a devilish grin on his face, that I could just punch off of him.

"Yeah, is that a problem?"

"Nope, just a little ironic.." He said as he let out a quiet laugh. To that I elbowed the purple haired boy in the gut.

"Ouch! Haha you sure are defensive today" Aren said as he ruffled his hair up. I rolled my eyes at him before responding.

"Shut up Aren-"

"Hey Aren!" Kaido yelled as he ran up to Aren and put his arm over his shoulder. "You pumped for the arcade?" Kaido asked, to which Aren quickly agreed. It wasn't long until I noticed Saiki waiting for me in the distance. He had seemed to notice me since his eyes met mine.

"Oh hey buddy!" Nendo yelled, greeting Saiki from behind us. Kaido jumped from the sudden noise and turned around to yell at Nendo. "JEEZ CAN YOU NOT SNEAK UP ON US LIKE THAT? HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN BEHIND US ANYWAYS"

"I've been here the whole time" I was quick to leave the others behind and approach Saiki.

"Hi" I greeted as I noticed a small smile form on the strawberry haired boy's face. "What's got you smiling?"

"Nothing, just happy to see you" He said, shrugging his shoulders before the others soon approached and the warm smile was quick to leave.

"Hey Saiki, are you coming to the arcade with us?" Kaido asked. "Nah he is walking F/n home" Aren said quickly before the rest of us could get any words in. Kaido's eyes widened before he spoke. "O-Oh I'm sorry" bowing with his apology.

"NoNo, it's fine you didn't know" I said as I rubbed the back of my neck. Kaido nodded quietly. Just then Nendo butted in.

"Are you two dating?" What..How did he?

"No"

"Oh okay, well see ya guys later!" Nendo yelled as he started to walk in the direction of the arcade with the others tailing behind him. It wasn't long before Saiki and I started to walk in the direction of my house.

"Why didn't you tell them the truth?"

"It would just cause problems.."

Saiki's pov

'What the hell, how would it cause problems?' Jeez I better explain before they get the wrong idea.

"Listen Y/n I didn't tell them because it could put me into some trouble with Teruhashi"

"Oh Teruhashi..God I didn't even think about her. God she likes you and here I am her friend dating her crush" They said as they brought their hands up to slap their face.

"Teruhashi is obsessed with me..I don't wanna know how she would react if she found out I was with you"

"I feel so terrible.." I stopped in my steps and quickly grabbed Y/n's hand to stop them from moving.

"Don't. I told you I liked you. Not Teruhashi, You" I said as I rubbed their hand, trying to reassure them. "Y/n you can't choose who you love, this isn't your fault"

"Wow..That was a really smart thing to say, haha" They said laughing before bringing my hand up to their lips and kissing my hand. That same familiar feeling came back to my stomach. I never knew that anybody could make me feel this way until now. "Thank you Saiki, really" They said as their hand left mine.

"D-Don't mention it"

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

924 words

『••✎••』

『••✎••』