Coffee Jelly

Y/n = Your name F/n = First name L/n = Last name

*Credits to artist*

If you are interested in making coffee jelly here is the website I used:

https://www.thespruceeats.com/coffee-jelly-2031112

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Y/n's pov

It was finally Friday, meaning, me and Saiki can make coffee jelly after school. Honestly, this is one of the only things I have been looking forward to doing this weekend. I can get away from my mother for a few hours. Thank god. She has been getting on my nerves ever since our 'talk' so knowing that I don't have to see her as soon as I get home is a relief. This is the last class of the day, which to be fair we weren't learning much. The teacher just gave us books to read and went to their desk doing whatever they wanted to do. The book wasn't even interesting, it was some cliche adventure book.

"All right, you guys can leave for today. Have a good weekend!" The teacher said as they were grabbing their jacket. It seemed as if they wanted out of here more than any of the students.

I got up from my desk grabbing my bag and walking over to Saiki, who was still at his desk staring off into the distance. I tap him on the shoulder to pull him out of whatever trance he was in.

"Ready to go?" He nodded before getting up from his desk, he attempted to walk out the door before Nendo blocked his way.

"Hey buddy, wanna go get ramen?" The tall boy said, wrapping his arm around Saiki's. Saiki looked pissed at Nendo. I decided to step in just so me and Saiki could quickly leave.

"Saiki can't today we have to work on our project" I spoke with a bored expression, at this point, I just wanted to leave.

"What a bummer, but we can always do it tomorrow right buddy?" Instead of responding, Saiki just walked past Nendo and went to the shoe locker. With me trailing behind him, sorry Nendo but we really don't have time for this.

The walk to Saiki's house was quiet for the most part, but there were a few attempted conversations started by me, but he would either ignore me or nod. Eventually we made it to his house, which I must say, was really pretty. He opened the door allowing me to come in, and it was really clean for the most part.