Jealousy

Y/n = Your name F/n = First name L/n = Last name

*Credits to artist*

A/N: Sorry this took forever, but I finally did it! I've been pretty busy but I hope you enjoy the chapter!

Also thank you all for the support!

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

"W-What are you and Saiki doing here?" Teruhashi studdered, as she looked at the two of us sitting across from one another.

"Uhm..well we were just eating out" I responded nervously. I was not knowing how she would react.

"Oh! S-so like a date?" She asked, with a nervous grin that tried to convince us that she was okay.

"N-No, we're just here as friends nothing more," I said lying through my teeth. Stammering on some of my words in nervousness.

"Oh heh, then you won't mind if I join you?" She asked with the same tense smile.

"Uhm...Well sure but-" Before I could even finish my sentence Teruhashi quickly sat down next to Kusuo. Something burned deep within me when I noticed how uncomfortable Kusuo looked. The burning sensation was a feeling of jealousy and hurt, almost as if being punched in the gut. It's not a good feeling when you see your friend so close to your beloved.

"So what have you two been doing today?" Teruhashi asked as she ran a few fingers through her straight blue hair.

"Not much we've just been hanging out" I responded, to which Kusuo nodded confirming my statement.

"Oh that's fun, I wish I could have joined you sooner," She said with a closed eye grin. But if you were to look close enough you could see her smile twitch, but it never left her face.

"So Teruhashi, what made you come here?" I asked, bitter that she was even here with us.

"Well, I was just out on a stroll and saw the both of you through the window. So I thought I should say hi. And I'm so glad I did!" She responded, as she glanced over at Saiki, who was uninterested in the conversation and was staring out the window. That burning feeling only got worse when I saw the way she looked at him. She looked at him with adoration in her eyes. Anybody with common sense could see she was head over heels for him.